Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I so wish I had a gf to cuddle with rn

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
Feeling very depressed.
I wish I had a gf I could cuddle with rn.
Just cuddle with her and listen to Linkin Park.

God fucking dammit.
I'd put my head in her lap and she'd just caress my hair without even asking what's wrong. For a whole hour until One More Light ends.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

But you have a bf

A gf can't cure me will be more like a burden at this point
Just wish I had IRL incel friend to JFL together

Feeling very depressed.

God fucking dammit.
I'd put my head in her lap and she'd just caress my hair without even asking what's wrong. For a whole hour until One More Light ends.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
your only option is SEXmaxxing bru

Visit any discord server:feelsdevil:

I wish I could rest my head on a foids tits and thighs and She would cuddle me all though the night.

Imagine doing that during a cold rainy night.

we are at the point of just wanting to cuddle to feel warmth and effection

I want to be loved so much :cryfeels:

Feeling very depressed.

God fucking dammit.

No gf for your face:feelsthink:

I wish I could rest my head on a foids tits and thighs and She would cuddle me all though the night.

Imagine doing that during a cold rainy night.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I used to feel this way, but now I only feel the desire for my next high. And if I can't afford to get high, I just get super depressed and wish I could just keel over dead.

the head on your gf's laps pilled destroyed me

Feeling very depressed.

God fucking dammit.

Cuddle me, I promise nothing will poke into you

when i was yung my mom would take me to a park, and i remember once a couple where the guy was sleeping on the girl's laps and all she was doing was looking at him and caressing his head

Same bro, I just want to lay down on a grassy meadow and just cuddling my gf behind the shade as the cool wind breezes by as we gaze at the blue sky and the moving clouds on a sunny day.

when i was yung my mom would take me to a park, and i remember once a couple where the guy was sleeping on the girl's laps and all she was doing was looking at him and caressing his head
that is the blackpill :blackpill:

that is the pure black no reflection pill :blackpill::blackpill:

Same bro, I just want to lay down on a grassy meadow and just cuddling my gf behind the shade as the cool wind breezes by as we gaze at the blue sky and the moving clouds on a sunny day.
:blackpill:

:kys::kys:

Down bad hours rn
A foid with tennis skirt and exposed pussy :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

But we'll never get it :feelsrope:

I wish I had a gf to hit over the head repeatedly.

“Than get one inkler” :soy::foidSoy::feelstastyman::bluepill:

Same. I want to cuddle with a squishy girl with curly hair. And feel her hair on my face and have her ass pressed against me.

Shit one day we will all rope at the same time.

Wanting a gf is fakcel trait