Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I smashed my finger in my door and my first instinct was to blame women

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
Why? Because if I had a gf circumstances would be different. I would not be there at that exact moment to smash my finger, but since I’m single this did in fact happen. The world is truly unfair to incels like us.
This is like the butterfly effect. If I had a gf where would I be now? Surely I wouldn’t be posting an on incel forum complaining about my finger being smashed, correct? If the past me had a gf the current me would be content with life, but instead I have to complain about being single. I deserve reimbursement for my shortcomings. Inceldom is a physical and mental disability.
B8F0C94E 0F5B 4AAB BCA9 BB8E2D611BE3

I, the most complete being of this universe. Who is more intelligent than all by virtue of being me. I am the speaker of objective truths. Everything I preach becomes a reality.

Put it under cold water and let it rest

Yep, this is going on IT.
Indeed, women are the root of all evil.

put me in screenshot cucktears

Though IT will eat this up, you wouldn't actually be wrong, you know... :feelsUgh:

If you were actually a subhuman. :society:

Though IT will eat this up, you wouldn't actually be wrong, you know... :feelsUgh:

If you were actually a subhuman. :society:
The fags on IT deserve to see my face. I have seen them claim it’s impossible for me to get a gf, I doubt that this true. I wonder what they would claim if they are to see my face, and here’s what I’ve thought.

1. They claim this is proof that looks are not everything and it’s my personality holding me back. Which is false, looks dictates every interaction in life. NTness matters.

2. They convince themselves I’m not me because it will put into perspective how over it is for a dweeby faggot like advocatestooge and the rest of them. This guy is an A1 example of projection. How much he spouts that it’s over for incels is him trying not to settle with the reality that it’s truly over for him.

Incels biggest critics are other incels. Too bad for them I will continue my looksmaxxing journey and eventually ascend. While they stalk our forum and look for things to cry about, in true sheltered westerner fashion. Create problems for yourselves because you have none. IT are the biggest scum on earth, the entire lot of them is whiny.

But this will never happen, I am ugly.

Last edited:
If I smashed my finger I Woudlnt blame women instead I’d wish I had a gf so she could help me bandage my finger while I enjoy her fingers touching me

If I smashed my finger I Woudlnt blame women instead I’d wish I had a gf so she could help me bandage my finger while I enjoy her fingers touching me
I would wish my oneitis can bandage my finger :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Why? Because if I had a gf circumstances would be different. I would not be there at that exact moment to smash my finger, but since I’m single this did in fact happen. The world is truly unfair to incels like us.
This is like the butterfly effect. If I had a gf where would I be now? Surely I wouldn’t be posting an on incel forum complaining about my finger being smashed, correct? If the past me had a gf the current me would be content with life, but instead I have to complain about being single. I deserve reimbursement for my shortcomings. Inceldom is a physical and mental disability.
High quality thread.

Pro tip: Lmao wash it and apply alcohol before it gets infected and you get an abscess.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back