Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'I Slept With 18 Men In One Night And My Husband Was Cool with it

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-

Keep in mind she has kids

>Louise is in her mid-30’s, she works part-time, is happily married with two children and lives in Western Sydney, not far from where she grew up in a close-knit religious family.

>“I grew up in a strict Catholic family where sex outside of marriage was not even considered and even then, it was just to procreate. I did the right thing and my husband was the first person I had sex with, but that didn't mean I didn’t have fantasies about sex with strangers. So as a mum with a young family and a husband away for months on end, I yearned for adventure and the idea of being wanted. My local sex shop offered sex classes and one of those was about swinger’s clubs. I messaged my husband that I was going and off I went.”

>Fast forward several years and Louis really wanted to ramp up her sex life and have a gang bang, where she would have sex with a number of men straight after each other.

>“When I mentioned this to my husband his expression was classic! I am pretty picky about the men I have sex with, so he gave me this double take! He was really excited for me but only after I assured him I would make sure I was always safe.”

I am pretty picky

Chad only. And jfl @ the fuck husband letting this happens

I hope this is larp but I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t tbh

Jfl

Rain fire from the sky on this degenerate civilization.

Just be first only works if 8+.

Cucks are the lowest form of life possible.No man with an ounce of testosterone would ever stoop to this level ,even eunches have more self respect than a cuck.I'd rather have my limbs torn off and a knife jammed into my skull than ever consider going down the path of a numale cuck.This whore needs to get executed isis style asap

Last edited:
Cucks are the lowest form of life possible.No man with an ounce of testosterone would ever stoop to this level ,even eunches have more self respect than a cuck.I'd rather have my limbs torn off and a knife jammed into my skull than ever consider going down the path of a numale cuck.This whore needs to get executed isis style asap

This was written by a "man" with a cuckold fetish.

fake news by gay jews. just write articles that confirm what you want them to bro.

This was written by a "man" with a cuckold fetish.
Not really. It reminds me of a fatass foid on peddit. For her anniversary she fucked as many guys.
As you can imagine, she was ugly as fuck but still.

Not really. It reminds me of a fatass foid on peddit. For her anniversary she fucked as many guys.
As you can imagine, she was ugly as fuck but still.

i wouldnt be surprised at all if the husband was a cucktears member

Seeing this cuck's throat get slit would actually be a gore video I could get behind.

Honestly I can understand why Muslims want to chop white women's heads off.

cucks never fail to disappoint.

Start up the ovens boys

start up the rotors,pack the female scum

We need Islam and we need Islam NOW. Chop her fucking head off.

Real man of culture would forbid this. More honor in disowning this degenerate.

Just be first theory BTFO.

Rain fire from the sky on this degenerate civilization.
This isnt in any way degenerate , its just the basic way a human female is functioning , it has nothing to do with society .
Back when we lived in caves , Women were probably really gang fucked by all males and the strongest sperm survived .
i personally think gang banging is natural , monogamy is an unnatural perversion .
Thatts why in every womans wet dream , she is fucked by the whole rugby team aka a group of men with high tier genetics .

This isnt in any way degenerate , its just the basic way a human female is functioning , it has nothing to do with society .
Back when we lived in caves , Women were probably really gang fucked by all males and the strongest sperm survived .
i personally think gang banging is natural , monogamy is an unnatural perversion .
Thatts why in every womans wet dream , she is fucked by the whole rugby team aka a group of men with high tier genetics .
Fuck polygamy and caves and yeah it is degenerate because we are not in 100k B.C.

I understand what you mean.
But that is very cucked bro.
Only these :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: folks would watch that shit.

I understand what you mean.
But that is very cucked bro.
Only these :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: folks would watch that shit.
yeah , call me cucked then ,
but in my opinion this is just an unchangeable fact of foid behaviour .
We are still animals and that wont change for a good amount of time , Evolution takes a while to catch up .
In our heads we are still stuck in " 100k BC " .
Im just trying to say , being angry about it wont help , Women will never change .
Cope is the only Option .

We are still animals and that wont change for a good amount of time , Evolution takes a while to catch up .
Im just trying to say , being angry about it wont help , Women will never change .
I didn´t call you a cuck dude.
I understood what you said.
Chill.

But rape and actual fighting among males for domination is somehow changable facts. Don't forget, males have their true nature too.

the strongest sperm survived
How's that even possible. Don't you mean the first to put their sperm in?. I can't imagine a bunch of cave men sticking their dicks in a hole at the same time and doing it.

But rape and actual fighting among males for domination is somehow changable facts. Don't forget, males have their true nature too.
I guess back in the good old days Men fought amongst themselves , so the ugly , weak and sick guys got dominated and pushed aside while a group of pre-selected dominant chads gang fucked the women of the tribe .
Its almost the same as today , but now Women are the Selectors and there is no violence , its all a subtle game of dominance .

I guess back in the good old days Men fought amongst themselves , so the ugly , weak and sick guys got dominated and pushed aside while a group of pre-selected dominant chads gang fucked the women of the tribe .
Its almost the same as today , but now Women are the Selectors and there is no violence , its all a subtle game of dominance .
Then do you think men should be able to act out much like foids did in the caveman times? Using strength to take what they want? Weaker men can some times beat superior men by cunning, otherwise we wouldnt exist today and we would all just be chads.

Then do you think men should be able to act out much like foids did in the caveman times? Using strength to take what they want? Weaker men can some times beat superior men by cunning, otherwise we wouldnt exist today and we would all just be chads.
Men are taking what they with strength , they just display it in a non-violent way .
Men nowadays mostly dominate subtly and if you are truly dominant you will feel it cause of the feedback and interest you will get from foids .

In my opinion straight up physical domination is better than this safe space everybody gets along additude .
Then you know where you stand .

In that scenario you still can be smart and physicly superior if you are ugly. You know, there is no halo effecr in the jungle when there is rape. Just saying.