Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I slept through the whole day.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I know that I wouldn’t do anything productive anyway but still I feel like shit. God damn it I just woke up Andy it’s 10pm I don’t if I should go to bed and try to sleep or just ruin my sleep cycle by staying all night. Fucking kill me.

Not pee pee poo poo pilled tho

This is the entirety of our existence

Feels like shit as you said.

I went to sleep at 10 am and woke up at 7 pm today :dab:

I know that I wouldn’t do anything productive anyway but still I feel like shit. God damn it I just woke up Andy it’s 10pm I don’t if I should go to bed and try to sleep or just ruin my sleep cycle by staying all night. Fucking kill me.
Might as well sleep it off

do you need to work or go to class?
otherwise it's probably better to have a sleep cycle that is out of sync with everyone around you, so that you get less suifuel triggers

I hate sleeping the whole day, I don't know why