Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I simply can't understand how people can receive NO IOIs and NOT become Blackpilled

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is one of the things that has always baffled me the most. I think I have been blackpilled to a very good extent from a very young age. When I seen certain other men getting clear and visible positive interest based on either their looks or thuggishness and received none myself it wasn't even hard for me to realise what the fuck was going on. But there are some out there who genuinely seem oblivious.

I mean if you are walking down the street behind a chad and when girls walking in the opposite direction are walking towards him they are glancing at him smiling and giggling and wolf whistling at him like they just seen the lord himself and then you walk past and they are either disgusted or have no reaction to you how the fuck can that not affect you and make you realise what the score is? And when this sort of situation plays out constantly every day of your young and adult life, again, how the fuck can you not recognise it?

Receiving IOIs (indication of interest) regularly and consistently from women is LITERALLY the measuring stick for whether a man is good enough or not. Everything else goes from there.

Last edited:
I mean if you are walking down the street behind a chad and when girls walking in the opposite direction are walking towards him they are glancing at him smiling and giggling and wolf whistling at him like they just seen the lord himself and then you walk past and they are either disgusted or have no reaction to you how the fuck can that not affect you and make you realise what the score is? And when this sort of situation plays out constantly every day of your young and adult life, again, how the fuck can you not recognise it?
Then those dumb whores will call it "street harassment" if we whistled at them and asked for their numbers.

it's men coping, reminder that most normies see themselves as temporarily embarrassed chads or tyrones

I've never had anyone give me an IOI but I've definitely had them tell me that I was ugly