Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I showered, shaved, put myself out there today and you will never guess what happened

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I'M STILL AN INCEL. I tried chatting up girls in class and they just pretended I wasn't there. It seems like women will not aknowledge your presence if you are under 6'1 tall cause it appears that my female classmates only talk with tall guys. They are 1 year younger than me and as every incel knows the younger the pickier. The girl I'm currently obsessed with only talks with 1 guy who is 6'3 and already has a gf. I can't even imagine how picky jailbaits are.

He's banned. Again. Lol.

how come he keeps getting banned?

mental_out said:
He keeps making stupid female worship posts and thus keeps getting banned for them

How is this female worship?

mental_out said:
He keeps making stupid female worship posts and thus keeps getting banned for them

Sigh, his autism is so strong.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He's banned. Again. Lol.

Why are you even suprised, hes the biggest fakecel who makes spam attention threads.

Virginp0wers said:
Why are you even suprised, hes the biggest fakecel who makes spam attention threads.

He's got 9k posts though, that's the mind boggling part. They just let it keep happening.

Virginp0wers said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
He's banned. Again. Lol.
I'm not.

Banned again? What for? kek

For the love of God, someone please link one of his "female worship" threads. I've never seen one.

just permaban him once and for all