Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I showered everyday before high school, I still couldn't get a gf

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Showering is not enough, a pea-brained foid is on Retardit saying that all JD needed to do was shower. Oh and look, the foid hates nice guys, she wants a tyrone to go Chris Brown on her.

IMG 5279

Foids take their sense of "self-preservation" with them as they walk inside abortion clinics to get rid of the baby chad or tyrone knocked them up with. :blackpill:

I shower two times per day and still no gf

Showering is baseline

Showering is not enough, a pea-brained foid is on Retardit saying that all JD needed to do was shower. Oh and look, the foid hates nice guys, she wants a tyrone to go Chris Brown on her.

View attachment 480597

Foids take their sense of "self-preservation" with them as they walk inside abortion clinics to get rid of the baby chad or tyrone knocked them up with. :blackpill:
They are acting being nice!!:feels::feels::feels::foidSoy:

We incels also pick up on the violent hate for ugly and short men oozing from foid's pores, even if she tries to hide it.

I shower and women still ignore me.

I shower but waman says fuck off you indian fuck:feelsbadman:

I can sense a mans misogyny by looking at his height, hairline and skin quality.

I showered everyday from 1988 until 2008. I also got regular haircuts, used colonge, and cared about fashion. Then I stopped caring. So now I just shower whenever I feel like it. Gone are all the expensive products I used to use. I use 99 cent shampoo and dollar soap.

Sometimes I would shower twice a day. Sometimes three times a day.

My friends and family didn't even notice.

All the beauty products are just expensive scams to make you feel like you're doing something.

I shower but waman says fuck off you indian fuck:feelsbadman:
Inkell shower more

I shower 24 times a day 1 hour each and now I'm a 6'5 white man with NW0 hairline, 220 lbs with 5% bodyfat, proper clear skin, and I also respect women very hard thank you very much

Maybe there is estrogen in the water, that's why they want us to take more showers. After all, Alex Jones is never wrong :feelsLSD:

you gotta spend all your time in the shower bro. then you'll magically become 6 feet tall, white, head full of hair, and good-looking :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Inkell shower more

I shower 24 times a day 1 hour each and now I'm a 6'5 white man with NW0 hairline, 220 lbs with 5% bodyfat, proper clear skin, and I also respect women very hard thank you very much
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back