Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I showed my dating app profile to a girl at work and she laughed at...

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
... a video I shared of myself playing piano. There I was, feeling every note of a piece that took months of hard work to learn, communicating my emotions through one of the most beautiful arrangements I've heard, and what was her reaction?

"HAHAHAHAHA. You're such a nerd. For god's sake don't show that!"

... a video I shared of myself playing piano. There I was, feeling every note of a piece that took months of hard work to learn, communicating my emotions through one of the most beautiful arrangements I've heard, and what was her reaction?

shoot her after work

That is kindof gay

A chad plays piano: OMG! He is so emotional, I think I am in love teeehee.
An incel plays piano: HAHAHAHAHA. You're such a nerd. For god's sake don't show that!"

An incel plays piano: HAHAHAHAHA. You're such a nerd. For god's sake don't show that!"

Bitch should be grateful

I hate women so fucking much...

she was sarcastic cause she watched the video in full ,and don’t gaymaxx if ya ain’t gay.

For once I'll agree with a toilet's advice. Most would be like "awwwwww, that looks really romantic" and then laugh with her friends behind your back while your photo doesn't help you get any matches.

Foids don't give a fuck if you can play the piano or not all they want to see is the guys jawline and cheekbones to see if you're worthy to stuff your cock in her used up cunt

Foids don't give a fuck if you can play the piano or not all they want to see is the guys jawline and cheekbones to see if you're worthy to stuff your cock in her used up cunt
why does your avi have such a hypnotic effect on me

why does your avi have such a hypnotic effect on me
Anzuankou

Women always laughed at my attempts to "ascend"

It kinda makes sense though. If I was a foid I would find nothing more ridiculous than a guy that tries to get into my pants by playing an instrument in order to make me think he is super emotional and shit. I would see through that immediately. I'd rather want a guy who is:
1. Honest.
2. Communicates his honest desires in a humorous way so it doesn't feel too awkward.
3. Knows places to take me to to have fun together.

But of course if I was a foid than I had a thousand options to choose from so I wouldn't just want that but a guy who has a Chad face in addition to that.

It kinda makes sense though. If I was a foid I would find nothing more ridiculous than a guy that tries to get into my pants by playing an instrument in order to make me think he is super emotional and shit. I would see through that immediately. I'd rather want a guy who is:
1. Honest.
2. Communicates his honest desires in a humorous way so it doesn't feel too awkward.
3. Knows places to take me to to have fun together.

But of course if I was a foid than I had a thousand options to choose from so I wouldn't just want that but a guy who has a Chad face in addition to that.

I see what you're saying, but flip the roles and I think most men are impressed by women who have hobbies or talents. At the very least, we can appreciate it. You're never gonna go: "What a dork she is - a FIDE chess master. Next please!"

Women hate ugly men

If it was Chad it would've been "Wow you're so talented and smart, w- oh" *orgasms*

Nerdy = Long mouthbreather face

You can tune a piano but you can't tune a POF

High IQ.

Fakecels if talked to girl

The pianopill is brutal.

B-b-but women are cultured and complex beings!!!111

sent her to ted bundy jk

Incel and on dating apps :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul:

"Just pick up a hobby bro...wait, no not that one. Or that one either."

I have no girl to show anything to

Foids are only there to damage already broken ego’s and to please Chad’s:feelsbadman:

JFL at just show some hobby bro.

It doesn't matter what you do. What matters is who does it. Chad playing a piano would be swimming in pussy.

Lol at you thinking women care about your talent, all they care about is your looks

Women hate ugly men, remember that
full

If you were good-looking she would have got wet on the spot. It's over.

She needs a spanking

most men are impressed by women who have hobbies or talents
Frankly I don't give a shit, foids have only one purpose. I can share hobbies and hone my talents with my friends

If Chad had a video of himself playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star badly on the piano on his Tinder then your colleague would have done LITERALLY ANYTHING just to lick his balls

JFL