Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I should've killed this annoying kid

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A few minutes ago while riding to my exercisemaxxing location a group of 3 young children (2 boys and 1 toilet) around 8 or 9 all had curly blonde hair (imagine being White and not having beautiful straight hair) were playing in the middle of the road. The girl saw me and immediately started running in my path, naturally I slowed down to not hit the little brat and she started laughing at me and called me "Mietje" (meaning sissy or coward, also a slur against homosexuals).

Honestly, if I'd hear about some random little girl getting killed by a driver I wouldn't feel bad for either the kid nor its parents. Screw these children (obviously not that kind of screwing).

dont kill children bro they are innocent pure angels :heart:

I am usually not for violence against children but ill behaved children should be slapped and dragged by the hair so they learn not to misbehave towards adults

i noticed that kids walk in my path intentionally also tbh. want to kidnap and brutally inject adrenaline as they scream in pain from blind machete

dont kill children bro they are innocent pure angels :heart:

(necessary evil)

A few minutes ago while riding to my exercisemaxxing location a group of 3 young children (2 boys and 1 toilet) around 8 or 9 all had curly blonde hair (imagine being White and not having beautiful straight hair) were playing in the middle of the road. The girl saw me and immediately started running in my path, naturally I slowed down to not hit the little brat and she started laughing at me and called me "Mietje" (meaning sissy or coward, also a slur against homosexuals).

Honestly, if I'd hear about some random little girl getting killed by a driver I wouldn't feel bad for either the kid nor its parents. Screw these children (obviously not that kind of screwing).
I would have opened the door, and the kids would have ran off like pussies.

The girl saw me and immediately started running in my path, naturally I slowed down to not hit the little brat and she started laughing at me and called me "Mietje" (meaning sissy or coward, also a slur against homosexuals).
bruce-lee-laugh.gif

Man I feel you. Getting disrespected by little kids is brutal. I don't go out a lot but a few years ago I came across two extremely loud kids and they walked in front of me and called me shit. Basically a word for shit in my native langauge that parents and little kids use. They also used to scream uninterrupted for hours outside. They acted as if they owned the world because they did. There is nothing I can do about them. I'm sure some housewives watched the interaction from afar. And if I would have slapped them they would have called the police immediately.

ThEy staRt young :society: