Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should’ve hugged my oneitis

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I should’ve hugged my oneitis when I had the chance instead I chose to high five her like an imbecile that was my only chance to hug her and I blew it it’s over I’ll never see her again why couldn’t I have been more high IQ

@Incelius Savage @HiddenUzer

I should’ve hugged my oneitis when I had the chance instead I chose to high five her like an imbecile that was my only chance to hug her and I blew it it’s over I’ll never see her again why couldn’t I have been more high IQ
I did multiple times and it didnt lead to anything.

Cuckold ahahahaha:horror::bluepill:

I doubt that would've been a good decision, if you are truly facially a truecel. :feelshehe:

Brutal. Hugging doesn't do anything from personal experiences, in this case.

Im cringing when you said “high five”

I never had a chance because i got taken out of school and my oneitis had a baby with a dude uglier than me.

Mogs me at having had the opportunity to hug a foid

I will hug her for you

I don't think op is that delusional, he's probably extremely touch starved and nothing else
Who’s alt are you?

I had a big booty English teacher in highschool and on the last day of her class she was hugging all of her students, so when she hugged me I reached around and groped her ass :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I think she didn't want to make it awkward so she just stood there and let me run my hands all over her ass through her tight leggings for like 3 seconds until we broke the hug :feelsohh: went home and beat my meat like 5 times

Last edited:
Cucked you should have just raped her! (In Minecraft) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I had a big booty English teacher in highschool and on the last day of her class she was hugging all of her students, so when she hugged me I reached around and groped her ass :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I think she didn't want to make it awkward so she just stood there and let me run my hands all over her ass through her tight leggings for like 3 seconds until we broke the hug :feelsohh: went home and beat my meat like 5 times
Giga based but maybe you are fakecel if I did that the whore would call the cops
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Giga based but maybe you are fakecel if I did that the whore would call the cops
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
She was a very nice teacher so I think she just didn't want to make a big deal about it. And I'm definitely incel I'm 5'3" it never began for me

She was a very nice teacher so I think she just didn't want to make a big deal about it. And I'm definitely incel I'm 5'3" it never began for me
:feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
There was a foid i did this too once ( family friend) and she got angry about it fucking disgusting vile cunt
I am 5’4 almost deformed giga ugly kikecel

:feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
There was a foid i did this too once ( family friend) and she got angry about it fucking disgusting vile cunt
I am 5’4 almost deformed giga ugly kikecel
:feelsahh: Damn brocel did she tell your family?

shes gettin hugged by chad now

Wow

She’s a pedo and wanted to be groped by a younger male student.

She’s a pedo and wanted to be groped by a younger male student.
I would believe that. Why else was she walking around with skin tight leggings showing off her ass to high schoolers all the time :feelswhat:

Exactly; had a prime chance to remove an H