Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I should've found the blackpill earlier when I was young teen cel

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I only found out the blackpill and this site at August 2020 (late highschool) only after I had gone through humiliating and embarrassing experiences. At least I should've been blackpilled at 2017 (early highschool) because that was the year were all of the humiliation and embarrassment began, and had I been blackpilled I would've avoided doing those mistakes that caused me a lot of mental suffering today, but it's too late now to get revenge to those bullies as I'm old enough to get arrested, and the embarrassing memories I did for my oneitis at school and jestermaxxing are already done and people will always remember that as me. :fuk:

At least I should've been blackpilled at 2017 because that was the year were all of the humiliation and embarrassment began, and had I been blackpilled I would've avoided doing those mistakes that caused me a lot of mental suffering today, but it's too late now to get revenge to those bullies as I'm old enough to get arrested, and the embarrassing memories I did for my oneitis at school and jestermaxxing are already done and people will always remember that as me. :fuk:
Exactly the same. it was in 2017 when all the humiliation and rejection began, in 2018 I got redpilled
caused me a lot of mental suffering today
Yea I stopped having balls to ask out girls after the brutal rejection by oneitis :smonk:

I only found out the blackpill and this site at August 2020 (late highschool) only after I had gone through humiliating and embarrassing experiences. At least I should've been blackpilled at 2017 (early highschool) because that was the year were all of the humiliation and embarrassment began, and had I been blackpilled I would've avoided doing those mistakes that caused me a lot of mental suffering today, but it's too late now to get revenge to those bullies as I'm old enough to get arrested, and the embarrassing memories I did for my oneitis at school and jestermaxxing are already done and people will always remember that as me. :fuk:
me too nigguh

All males are raised under the :bluepill:.

We should consider ourselves lucky to have found the blackpill tbh, incel or not