Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I shouldn't get irritated at this, but I find it annoying when unattractive men try to act confident.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
They should just LDAR.

Ugly men shouldn't feel confident, there's something unnatural about that.
It's so disingenuous and cringe when unattractive guys show confidence (even if it's real confidence, it's unwarranted.)
The only reason an unattractive mail would be confident is if he is delusional.

I know I should feel sympathy and support other incels but nobody showed me that kind of care or compassion or tried to blackpill me when I was younger so I could stop chasing mates and wasting my time.

This is how Stacies, Beckies and Roasties feel multiplied by a 1000

i could see it if they're rich

Crabs in a bucket mentality

Crabs in a bucket mentality
Yeah, they should start hating on chads for acting confident, that's what really pisses me off. Focusing on other incels trying to break out their shell and be confident puts you on the same level as normie cucks.

you maybe gay m8.

You sound like a female on twitter

I feel the same way when manlets try to be confident. People deluded about their looks is pretty normal. But nobody is deluded about their height, people know right away where they stand.

I feel bad about making fun of manlets but just lol if you're <5'8" god literally hates short people and curries.

Sounds like you're jealous of lowinhibcels.

Do you mean arrogant? Because I can see that, but I get annoyed when anyone is arrogant. i guess when I think of confidence, I think of being at ease in yourself as reflected by your expression. Speaking well and clearly with little hesitation, good posture with relaxed fluid movement, a good sense for social vibe with the ability to ride it when it is good and influence it when it stagnates, that type of shit.

This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read and you’re literally contributing to lookism and hate against ugly men.

Kill yourself dumbass.

The only im not confident in myslef is when Idk what I’m doing

Yeah, they should start hating on chads for acting confident, that's what really pisses me off. Focusing on other incels trying to break out their shell and be confident puts you on the same level as normie cucks.

alot of the time i regret having over 5000 posts on this site..

some of the shit people say is pure cancer..

They should just LDAR.

Ugly men shouldn't feel confident, there's something unnatural about that.
It's so disingenuous and cringe when unattractive guys show confidence (even if it's real confidence, it's unwarranted.)
The only reason an unattractive mail would be confident is if he is delusional.

I know I should feel sympathy and support other incels but nobody showed me that kind of care or compassion or tried to blackpill me when I was younger so I could stop chasing mates and wasting my time.
I'm only confident to prevent myself from getting pushed around since people like to get kicks out of me
Do you mean arrogant? Because I can see that, but I get annoyed when anyone is arrogant. i guess when I think of confidence, I think of being at ease in yourself as reflected by your expression. Speaking well and clearly with little hesitation, good posture with relaxed fluid movement, a good sense for social vibe with the ability to ride it when it is good and influence it when it stagnates, that type of shit.

I made a thread about this the other day with better reactions. I think I put it in better words/articulated the point better.

I made a thread about this the other day with better reactions. I think I put it in better words/articulated the point better.
Maybe it was cuck hour when you posted it.

No, was def. incels.is hour.
I see ugly looking men with hot women all the time, or even worse. I encounter a man who's probably a 2-3/10 and he talks about all the "women he's slept with". What's even worse is when they assume you've slept with women too and want to hear your brags.
That's not what this guy is talking about, I think he means ugly guys who get no women and still act confident. And by your story you make it seem like being confident helps ugly guys get foids.
How did these guys not get bullied to shit to inhibit their confidence? Incels on here mog these guys and it's infuriting seeing them and myself miss out due to these retarded cucksoldiers.
It seems like you just hate them for being confident like the OP.

iv seen literal ugly midgets talk shit and about how they were good with girls.

it pissed me off so much but i didn't want to shut them down, i wanted reality to crash in their faces when they get older

Wtf of course I act confident. I'm ugly but I'm not gonna be someone's little bitch.
being confident!= trying to impress women

iv seen literal ugly midgets talk shit and about how they were good with girls.

it pissed me off so much but i didn't want to shut them down, i wanted reality to crash in their faces when they get older
Delusional people annoy me, but if they aren't delusional and just working on their confidence and not bragging about impossible things, then there's nothing wrong I see.

You sound like a female on twitter
Yeah i think he meant arrogance