Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I shouldn't exist, and yet I crave the life experiences which I'll never have

Despondent Dreamer

Despondent Dreamer

Self-banned
-
The contrast between what I know would be best and what I instinctively want is both bizarre and irreconcilable. I look like an asymmetrical, nutritionally deficient, and perpetually tired goblin. The only reason a woman would ever be willing to be with me is for financial reasons of some kind, and the vast majority of the awful experiences I've had in life can be directly attributed to people responding poorly to my face. When I look in the mirror I don't see myself, and I don't think that I ever have, at least not since puberty. I don't recognize the disproportionate and asymmetrical creature staring back at me.

For the most part I don't blame women for not being attracted to me, as I wouldn't be attracted to me either. The same mechanisms which compel me to like cute 2D girls are precisely what compel other humans to compulsively ostracize me throughout all aspects of my life. I don't even blame my bullies for tormenting me. Sure I might hate them for it, but ultimately their behavior is simply one expression of DNA trying to get rid of some of it's error code. Most of the adversity I've faced in life can be summarized as DNA trying to wipe me out of existence, and prevent me from ever breeding.

I know all of this, and I'm also completely able to recognize that it would not only be best for me to never reproduce, but considering my quality of life I'd be better off ending my life if I can. Yet despite all the bitterness I've built up, and the hopelessness, I still on some level want the things which other people want. I want to experience physical closeness with women and have sex with them. I want to be able to express things and have people take my words seriously even with my face attached to them. I at least used to want to be accepted by other people irl and experience some form of camaraderie. I'm fully aware that this is the only life I have, and due to the aforementioned desires along with my extreme bias in favor of my own continued existence, it's very painful tbh.

Ultimately I feel like a being whose consciousness is forever bound to a malformed and dysfunctional fleshbot. It's being turned on, being told that I'm alive, being shown all of these strange characteristics of this existence, only to realize that the very body I inhabit sabotages every effort that I make within it. People treat me poorly, ostracize me throughout life, and I don't even get to experience most of what makes life supposedly worth living for other people. Idk how to put into words exactly how awful this is, but it feels like I've been created just to be tormented by some deity. The thought of killing myself is pretty tempting, and I think I could do it in some of my worst moments of misery, but I don't want to hurt my parents. And thus I mostly just rot in my room while thinking about a life which I'll never get to live, and pondering how awful human behavior really is.

The contrast between what I know would be best and what I instinctively want is both bizarre and irreconcilable. I look like an asymmetrical, nutritionally deficient, and perpetually tired goblin. The only reason a woman would ever be willing to be with me is for financial reasons of some kind, and the vast majority of the awful experiences I've had in life can be directly attributed to people responding poorly to my face. When I look in the mirror I don't see myself, and I don't think that I ever have, at least not since puberty. I don't recognize the disproportionate and asymmetrical creature staring back at me.

For the most part I don't blame women for not being attracted to me, as I wouldn't be attracted to me either. The same mechanisms which compel me to like cute 2D girls are precisely what compel other humans to compulsively ostracize me throughout all aspects of my life. I don't even blame my bullies for tormenting me. Sure I might hate them for it, but ultimately their behavior is simply one expression of DNA trying to get rid of some of it's error code. Most of the adversity I've faced in life can be summarized as DNA trying to wipe me out of existence, and prevent me from ever breeding.

I know all of this, and I'm also completely able to recognize that it would not only be best for me to never reproduce, but considering my quality of life I'd be better off ending my life if I can. Yet despite all the bitterness I've built up, and the hopelessness, I still on some level want the things which other people want. I want to experience physical closeness with women and have sex with them. I want to be able to express things and have people take my words seriously even with my face attached to them. I at least used to want to be accepted by other people irl and experience some form of camaraderie. I'm fully aware that this is the only life I have, and due to the aforementioned desires along with my extreme bias in favor of my own continued existence, it's very painful tbh.

Ultimately I feel like a being whose consciousness is forever bound to a malformed and dysfunctional fleshbot. It's being turned on, being told that I'm alive, being shown all of these strange characteristics of this existence, only to realize that the very body I inhabit sabotages every effort that I make within it. People treat me poorly, ostracize me throughout life, and I don't even get to experience most of what makes life supposedly worth living for other people. Idk how to put into words exactly how awful this is, but it feels like I've been created just to be tormented by some deity. The thought of killing myself is pretty tempting, and I think I could do it in some of my worst moments of misery, but I don't want to hurt my parents. And thus I mostly just rot in my room while thinking about a life which I'll never get to live, and pondering how awful human behavior really is.

you're an intelligent inkwell

"For the most part I don't blame women for not being attracted to me, as I wouldn't be attracted to me either. The same mechanisms which compel me to like cute 2D girls are precisely what compel other humans to compulsively ostracize me throughout all aspects of my life. I don't even blame my bullies for tormenting me. Sure I might hate them for it, but ultimately their behavior is simply one expression of DNA trying to get rid of some of it's error code. Most of the adversity I've faced in life can be summarized as DNA trying to wipe me out of existence, and prevent me from ever breeding." :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Download 2 1640222701587

Ultimately I feel like a being whose consciousness is forever bound to a malformed and dysfunctional fleshbot.
This is how I've thought about my life for a long time. I feel detached from my body despite how I technically am my body with just a bit of sentience sprinkled onto it. I've asked myself quite a few times (and once I asked someone else when I was drunk) -- "why is it that it's as if I'm only an observer of reality but I'm observing it from this particular body and not another one?"

I look like an asymmetrical, nutritionally deficient, and perpetually tired goblin.
Same here. The "perpetually tired" part might be my fault, although I would still definitely look less tired if my orbital rim were better.

This is how I've thought about my life for a long time. I feel detached from my body despite how I technically am my body with just a bit of sentience sprinkled onto it. I've asked myself quite a few times (and once I asked someone else when I was drunk) -- "why is it that it's as if I'm only an observer of reality but I'm observing it from this particular body and not another one?"
I went through a period of years when I refused to accept my appearance. Basically I was trying to dissociate my then current self from the experiences that I had in school. I wouldn't let other people take pictures of me, and even so much as seeing a picture of myself which wasn't frauded to a ridiculous extend would send me into a dysphoric fit for days.

It took a while for me to even get to this point tbh.

I went through a period of years when I refused to accept my appearance. Basically I was trying to dissociate my then current self from the experiences that I had in school. I wouldn't let other people take pictures of me, and even so much as seeing a picture of myself which wasn't frauded to a ridiculous extend would send me into a dysphoric fit for days.

It took a while for me to even get to this point tbh.
I was like that until very recently. Realizing that dating in general is fucked years ago made me feel better about myself. Joining this forum helped me a lot too because there's kind of a sense of pride in being a trucel - the uglier you are, the more you tend to understand true suffering.

On the flipside, it also made me even more secluded from others. The redpill made me see things like "men vs women" but the blackpill made me realize it's more like "me and a few others vs pretty much everyone else."

I was like that until very recently. Realizing that dating in general is fucked years ago made me feel better about myself. Joining this forum helped me a lot too because there's kind of a sense of pride in being a trucel - the uglier you are, the more you tend to understand true suffering.

On the flipside, it also made me even more secluded from others. The redpill made me see things like "men vs women" but the blackpill made me realize it's more like "me and a few others vs pretty much everyone else."
Yeah once you understand that your appearance has sullied the perception of everything that you ever did, and that people treat you poorly because their brains are giving them a chemical and emotional incentive to avoid correlates of illness, weakness, poor testosterone response, and so on, well there is no coming back from that.

The only consolation is that I know that my experiences weren't a result of anything that I did or didn't do, so I don't really feel regret. Mostly it's just extremely depressing.

The only consolation is that I know that my experiences weren't a result of anything that I did or didn't do, so I don't really feel regret. Mostly it's just extremely depressing.
It's quite a liberating realization. I don't feel frustrated anymore, I'm just sitting back and relaxing mentally. :smonk: