Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I shouldn´t be an incel (really)

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
I'm fed up with being a DAMN KHHV at 22 years old. I've been reclusive throughout my adolescence until now, and the lack of social interaction has resulted in me only having 4 friends that I can trust (and even then, I don't have access to a nearly circle of women I could meet).

When people have a certain image of you, it's very difficult to get it out of their heads. They judge by the cover, thinking they know who you are just based on how you behave or the image you project. Most people have ignored me throughout my life. Sometimes I've had romantic interest in other women that could have been reciprocated, and I'm sure of it because they showed interest too, but I was a damn loser, a loser, and I believed it, and that's the image I reflected. Of course, now I have nothing to do with how I was before. I have a different image of myself, and every time I see some asshole in their twenties or adolescence with clear signs of having a lower-than-average intelligence quotient, I feel like smashing their damn head against the pavement. (THIS is a conclusion I have reached based on my own experience and certainly does not have to be true or present any kind of objectivity)

I'm not going to let anyone humiliate me ever again, and I'm certainly not going to fall back into the typical depressive pit of 'oh, I'm worthless, I should kill myself' every time someone mocks me or disrespects me. Why the hell should I let those assholes win by taking my own life? FUCK THEM!!! I should take their lives, those sons of bitches!!

You could say that I am a mentalcel or a volcel, because I am not ugly at all and in certain occasions I even consider myself slightly above average (6-7). That's why I'm so damn frustrated. It's not just the fact that I'm a fucking virgin, but also the fact that people see me as a loser who can easily be disrespected.

Most people think they have the right to disqualify certain people based on their physical appearance or status, while others should be respected, and that's what pisses me off the most about them. (This is just an opinion and may not correspond to reality)

Stopped reading at that part gtfo you don’t belong here
Stop being so petty. You're trying to give yourself an ego boost by excluding him. I see this ridiculous behavior on this site every day. Behave like an adult.

Stop being so petty. You're trying to give yourself an ego boost by excluding him. I see this ridiculous behavior on this site every day. Behave like an adult.
I’m not trying to give myself anything stfu he has a circle of friends he can’t trust that’s normie behavior true incels (truecel) are excluded out of every social interaction and this is the only outlet we have he should request a self ban and go be a normie ;)

I’m not trying to give myself anything stfu he has a circle of friends he can’t trust that’s normie behavior true incels (truecel) are excluded out of every social interaction and this is the only outlet we have he should request a self ban and go be a normie ;)
I don't care if he's a fakecel

are u proud of not having any friends??

are u proud of not having any friends??
I have no choice nobody wants to talk to me anyways but I’m proud of not faking like I relate to these brainless normies to fit in

I'm not bothered by fakecels, because I don't share your insecurity.
Your not bothered by fakecels because you might be one to and don’t speak on me I don’t even know you

having 4 friends that I can trust
go fuck yourself
Schizophrenic.

Schizophrenic.

lmao. Thanks OP. I laughed.

Your not bothered by fakecels
Only weaklings are bothered by fakecels. I can't relate to you, and I don't want to. I don't even know why fakecels are hated? That's how detached I am from this materialistic incel bullshit.

Only weaklings are bothered by fakecels. I can't relate to you, and I don't want to. I don't even know why fakecels are hated? That's how detached I am from this materialistic incel bullshit.
A fakecel is someone who comes into a community he dosent belong in to make himself feel better about himself at the expense of incels struggles to achieve attention from the opposite gender MODS get this nigga out of here for supporting fakecels.

Only weaklings are bothered by fakecels.
Only a normie would call someone else weak are you trying to ensue that your strong your playing the normie hierarchy bullshit

I'm fed up with being a DAMN KHHV at 22 years old. I've been reclusive throughout my adolescence until now, and the lack of social interaction has resulted in me only having 4 friends that I can trust (and even then, I don't have access to a nearly circle of women I could meet).

When people have a certain image of you, it's very difficult to get it out of their heads. They judge by the cover, thinking they know who you are just based on how you behave or the image you project. Most people have ignored me throughout my life. Sometimes I've had romantic interest in other women that could have been reciprocated, and I'm sure of it because they showed interest too, but I was a damn loser, a loser, and I believed it, and that's the image I reflected. Of course, now I have nothing to do with how I was before. I have a different image of myself, and every time I see some asshole in their twenties or adolescence with clear signs of having a lower-than-average intelligence quotient, I feel like smashing their damn head against the pavement. (THIS is a conclusion I have reached based on my own experience and certainly does not have to be true or present any kind of objectivity)

I'm not going to let anyone humiliate me ever again, and I'm certainly not going to fall back into the typical depressive pit of 'oh, I'm worthless, I should kill myself' every time someone mocks me or disrespects me. Why the hell should I let those assholes win by taking my own life? FUCK THEM!!! I should take their lives, those sons of bitches!!

You could say that I am a mentalcel or a volcel, because I am not ugly at all and in certain occasions I even consider myself slightly above average (6-7). That's why I'm so damn frustrated. It's not just the fact that I'm a fucking virgin, but also the fact that people see me as a loser who can easily be disrespected.

Most people think they have the right to disqualify certain people based on their physical appearance or status, while others should be respected, and that's what pisses me off the most about them. (This is just an opinion and may not correspond to reality)
I C GrAY :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

1. I'm much stronger than you, that why I'm not bothered by trivial
  2. I don't believe in hierarchy, I am a radical Leftist.
I don’t care about being stronger than you if you think you are it’s whatever idgaf but if your a fakecel you should get the fuck out this forum and be a normie there’s no other point for you to enter to begin with.I don’t care about politics.

Dosent bother me at all your the one who is replied to my comment so clearly it bothered you
I'm not bothered by fakecels, or a lack of pussy. I'm on this site everyday, and see crybabies like you complaining small, insignificant things, that bothers me. I'm the only dude making interesting threads in this boring ass website.

I'm the only dude making interesting threads in this boring ass website.
No your not and if this is a boring ass website than gtfo you clearly don’t belong here don’t reply to me again or I’ll ignore you faggot I’m done talking to you

I don’t care about being stronger than you if you think you are it’s whatever idgaf but if your a fakecel you should get the fuck out this forum and be a normie there’s no other point for you to enter to begin with.I don’t care about politics.
  1. I hate the way the term normie is used in this community. From my perspective, you, and like 99% of the members of this forum are normies. A normie is a conformist. I have been a non conformist my whole life. I'm a fucking Brujo. I fucking post magick threads every day.
  2. I'm a 31 virgin, yet I'm not bothered by fakecels, or sex havers.

1. I hate the way the term normie is used in this community. From my perspective, you, and like 99% of the members of this forum are normies. A normie is a conformist. I have been a non conformist my whole life. I'm a fucking Brujo. I fucking post magick threads every day.
  2. I'm a 31 virgin, yet I'm not bothered by fakecels, or sex havers.
Ignored faggot

I shouldn´t be an incel (really)​

Same. For a lot of you retards it makes sense, for me it doesn't.

yes thats called halo an horn effect. things are judged by their looks. it is a feature of evolution. its a mechanism for organism to survive.

I even consider myself slightly above average (6-7).
Sometimes I've had romantic interest in other women that could have been reciprocated, and I'm sure of it because they showed interest too,

Gtfoh fakecel faggot.

@Michael W. Ford stop protecting this normfag