Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I should have lost the race

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
People were talking about how men ejaculate millions of sperm during sex for only one to win the race and fertilize the egg and this girl said that it would have been for the best if I had lost the race as a sperm and that I could have actually been good looking. I already know people will try to say this didn't happen but it did, whether you believe it or not.

The spermatozoid that made me probably was pushed the furthest. It's as if Usain Bolt and I did 100 ms but I got cannoned to the end.

Hmm... Interesting... :waitwhat:

I don't know if I should trust Science™ at this rate, but they have been saying that the eggs select the spermatozoa and only let in the best spermatozoon for quite a few years now.

Maybe you can blame the egg for being rotten or something, that would be more scientifically correct (the worst kind of correct).

The spermatozoid that made me probably was pushed the furthest. It's as if Usain Bolt and I did 100 ms but I got cannoned to the end.
that's actually an accurate theory lol, I just want to think mine got lucky while all of the others were clashing like bumper cars.

I don't know if I should trust Science™ at this rate, but they have been saying that the eggs select the spermatozoa and only let in the best spermatozoon for quite a few years now.

Maybe you can blame the egg for being rotten or something, that would be more scientifically correct (the worst kind of correct).
the egg was checking for personality silly, tee-hee

As if we would be someone else
While mindlessly wandering through the mountains
As if we would be someone better
Expelling purgatory in Latin alphabet

the problem is in the moment you just want to win the race because of the innate competitiveness of the Y chromosome.