Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I should have fought back instead of rotting in depression and suicide ideation

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Ooooo poor me I’m so depressed I wanna kill myself. Get out of here with that shit. I should have waited for the right moment and beat my bully senseless instead of being a little bitch.

In a sane world you are right but because we live in a sick clown world then you would have been punished because chad always wins.

I don’t get it

It's not over bro

it is nevER too late

In a just world you could cut you bully down(In elder scrolls:Skyrim)

such is the law of the land in this clown world
Doesn’t mean we can’t put up a fight. Die on your feet, don’t live on your knees.

you still have a CHOice

You fell but you must get back up and that's what counts always getting back up.

I should have waited for the right moment and beat my bully senseless instead of being a little bitch.

Bold words from a person who never tried to fight their bullies. You overestimate yourself.
Bullies are bullies, because they dont fight fair fights. Only ones which they are guaranteed to win.

I should have been aborted.

even if you do beat up your bully the foids are gonna suck him off and give him unlimited hugs and pussy and your most likely gonna end up with a charge or something cuz everyone is gonna side with him

Men in their 30s are most likely to do themselves in, just another few years for me

8yo. Fat and manlet. One time i defended myself throwing cold water to the bullies, my scum teacher ended looking at me as the bad guy and made a huge hyperbole about me saying "Would you trow hot water to them if you could?! "

Also, one time she literally stole from me a bottle full of marbles, and acted liked i was lying when i told to mother.

Based.Beat the fuck out of him.

even if you do beat up your bully the foids are gonna suck him off and give him unlimited hugs and pussy and your most likely gonna end up with a charge or something cuz everyone is gonna side with him
Eh, I’d get suspended from school when I don’t even like going there anyway.
Bold words from a person who never tried to fight their bullies. You overestimate yourself.
Bullies are bullies, because they dont fight fair fights. Only ones which they are guaranteed to win.
I punched out a motherfucker once. He was so stunned that he didn’t fight back and I stopped.