Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I sexually identify as too good and too beautifull for femoids who are less than cute virgin becky under 20

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Would bang pretty roastie thot over 20 but pre-wall, but not commit, and banging anything less would be perversion and mispronouning, because my gender and pronoun is man of culture

Ikayp

i want 16 year old gf :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

@Toadman may I have your thoughts on this thread

I need therapy (not jewish one)

While you're bemoaning here, your waifu of culture is moaning on bed somewhere, upon getting pounded by chad.

What are your plans for sex in the future?
Im going to moneymaxx then pillage low hanging fruits from poor countries with empty promises of salvation. I have numerous set target locations that I want to visit, Mexico opened my eyes with what i can get away with using money and age frauding. It holds alot of promise to enjoy JB sex but most of them are desperate and subhuman tier. Im mostly worried about my exposing my identity.

If I find an 7+/10 white phenotype hole from any given location, I will breed with her, buy out the child and eliminate her, bring the offspring here and repeat the cycle with proper education.

Nothing is fully planned out and set in stone. I can always just enjoy the sex, squander everything I earn and OD on drugs/alcohol when it's all said and done.

Im going to moneymaxx then pillage low hanging fruits from poor countries with empty promises of salvation. I have numerous set target locations that I want to visit, Mexico opened my eyes with what i can get away with using money and age frauding. It holds alot of promise to enjoy JB sex but most of them are desperate and subhuman tier. Im mostly worried about my exposing my identity.

If I find an 7+/10 white phenotype hole from any given location, I will breed with her, buy out the child and eliminate her, bring the offspring here and repeat the cycle with proper education.

Nothing is fully planned out and set in stone. I can always just enjoy the sex, squander everything I earn and OD on drugs/alcohol when it's all said and done.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Caring about white phenotypes. Volcel and standardcel, but not in best meaning

under 20 isn't loli though