Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I seriously wanna die right now

Edu_thepatheticguy

Edu_thepatheticguy

Banned
-
So , tomorrow I am going to a camp in the middle of nowhere . Its gonna be 2 weeks away from home , pc , internet and everything I love . And its going to be filled with chad, and I have poor social skills . I am serioulsy suffering from despair . two fucking weeks away from home . I am not going to return alive .

you're not gonna die, get a few gameboys or something.

How old are you and why do you have to go there?

I'm 20 but I don't have any friends so my family is forcing me to go to a camping trip for two weeks. I bought some books to read. I advice you to do the same! Reading books will make your brain fog disappear and you'll feel less depressed.

Attachments

• 20180714_120318.jpg
    20180714_120318.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 145
at least you aren't me

your'e going to die and be reborn again. the result is unexpected

So , tomorrow I am going to a camp in the middle of nowhere . Its gonna be 2 weeks away from home , pc , internet and everything I love . And its going to be filled with chad, and I have poor social skills . I am serioulsy suffering from despair . two fucking weeks away from home . I am not going to return alive .
Just start hunting foids in the wild bro

Act like a lunatic so they kick you out.

It's a shame that OP has to be among people. Sounds like something I might at least be able to attempt to enjoy otherwise.

You could start molesting the women and then you get kicked out.

Win-Win-Situation.

chad only?no femoids?what kind of gay camp is that and who forced you?

Be glad that no femoids are going other wise you would have to deal with them needing to "chat" with a chad at like 12 in the night because she needs something done teehee

Don't kill yourself before you get revenge

jack off in the cabin go full low inhib maybe you'll be lucky and a stacy will suck ur dick

You know how many basement dwellers here would love an opportunity like this? Fuck you OP

You might find some new friends. Also do your parents force you to? This sounds like one of those tv shows where the parents send their kids into summer camps lmao.

If I got a dollar for every time you posted this one or the "go iiih aaah" then I would be loaded, No hate just an observation haha.

Sounds a lot like my current vacation in Spain.

Welcome to the club brother

sounds better than wagecucking at least

JFL at going ER at the slightest things
This. This whole notion of going ER at literally anything is low IQ. Tough it out, my dude, you’ll make it through.

Then dont go.

I am here in the camp and I am already an outcast because I have social anxiety and I cannot approach anyone.
I wanna die.

are there any showers in the camp?

I'm guessing its a youth camp or something like that. Its all boys you havent got much to wrong about, dont make yourself a target and you should be fine. If its hard to talk just stand with the group and answer any questions they ask you the best you can. Being alone makes it easier to be a target of bullying, its better to stand with a group.

Just take a shower bro

Prepare to get laughed at by Chads. U might return with suicide thoughts.