Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I seriously need your guys help right now. Convincing my dad to give me a loan for LL (I'm 5'4 in the UK) How should I reply to this text? £200 REWARD

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I know its a long thread and u dont give a shit about me but please help an incel brother out just this once,

First 2 threads about this situation:

To summarise what is going on. I'm 5'4 in the UK and its 100% fucking over.
My plan is to get 3 inch LL to 5'7. go to SEA where I will be average height. All I want is to live a normal life. Not even bothered about getting a girlfriend or slaying as I won't be able to as my face isnt ideal either. But I just want to not be the most socially despised subhuman on this planet.

A job will take me years to save for this as im in an apprenticeship rn and in the UK they pay less than minimum wage, which is already shit in the UK.

I've tried all loan options, no banks or anywhere will lend me despite good credit. No one on my moms side of the famiyl will loan me. My last option was my rich dad.

I had a meeting with him and sent him a document where it shwoed all the statistics of how fucked I am in every aspect of life

But he still doesnt seem convinced

How should I reply to this? This is literally life or death situation for me, if i dont get this loan for LL I will rope, I can't stand this anymore. Either rope or permarot for the next 5 or so years while I save which I don't think ill be able to do

I'm 21 and im wasting my "prime". I can't even cope with friends cos who wants to hang out with a subhuman 5'4 manlet. Its a gigastatusmin to even be seen with me. There is no good copes, I need this surgery.

How can I convince him?

If one of you guys helps me convince him, I'll paypal/btc transfer you £200 I swear on my moms life

Last edited:
limb lengthening is a meme surgery. forget about it dude, your dad is right. they are selling you a dream

That surgery sounds painful idk

limb lengthening is a meme surgery. forget about it dude. they are selling you a dream
I'm at the point where either I get LL or kill myself. If I get LL and become crippled, then at least I tried. Then can kill myself

I feel you as a manlet myself, i've also considered LL. Not like i'll be able to aford it, but you should hear your father out. Also when you end with the procedure and all, you'll realize that you're not taller than the average dude, you'll still be shorter. And before girls treated you as a pet, now they'll treat you as a ghost.

Your father seems like an ok dude, you should listen to him. First of all you should try getting your mental health in check and good and after that you may talk to him again about LL, you're not considering the risks and you think that your life will magically change when in reality it wont.

If LL gave you 7 inches then whatever, but it dosn't. So don't be dumb, you're young and your prime won't go away until you're 30, as an ugly dude there's no prime and there are girl simping for goodlooking old dudes. So take a step back and think about it hard.

I feel you as a manlet myself, i've also considered LL. Not like i'll be able to aford it, but you should hear your father out. Also when you end with the procedure and all, you'll realize that you're not taller than the average dude, you'll still be shorter. And before girls treated you as a pet, now they'll treat you as a ghost.

Your father seems like an ok dude, you should listen to him. First of all you should try getting your mental health in check and good and after that you may talk to him again about LL, you're not considering the risks and you think that your life will magically change when in reality it wont.

If LL gave you 7 inches then whatever, but it dosn't. So don't be dumb, you're young and your prime won't go away until you're 30, as an ugly dude there's no prime and there are girl simping for goodlooking old dudes. So take a step back and think about it hard.
I told you, I'm going to SEA. 5'7 is average height in sea and ill be 5'7.

My mental health is absolutely fine, I'm just 5'4 and it needs to change. Is this fuking reddit or something?

The risks? I'm either killing myself or getting LL. If LL cripples me then at least I tried. Then I will kill myself.

Thanks for the reply though

@Komesarj89 any idea what I should say?

I told you, I'm going to SEA. 5'7 is average height in sea and ill be 5'7.
You'll see there's a lot of tall dudes on SEA nowadays, asians grew and there's also a lot of tourists. It's not like you won't be able to get pussy, but don't think your life will magically change.
My mental health is absolutely fine, I'm just 5'4 and it needs to change. Is this fuking reddit or something?
I just want the best for you my dude, you sound like someone desperate, willing to do anything for LL but what i'm saying to you is take a step back and don't be so emotional. As a 5'4 not even LL will save you, that's what im saying. We're too fucking short for it to matter. You may think that in SEA you'll be treated as a god because you will be 5'7 and white, but what if you reach there and everyone is 5'7? What would you do then? Are you basing your "plan" on google statistics about average height? Because they're clearly old as fuck and asians are not as short as they were before
The risks? I'm either killing myself or getting LL. If LL cripples me then at least I tried. Then I will kill myself.

Thanks for the reply though
Sigh, alright.

Wear height increasing inserts in your shoes

You'll see there's a lot of tall dudes on SEA nowadays, asians grew and there's also a lot of tourists. It's not like you won't be able to get pussy, but don't think your life will magically change.
i'm not expecting to slay or get a gf or anytihng. I just dont want to be 7 inches below average height which leads to many many other problems in life.

5'7 is average height there and i know there a lot of tall dudes too. but trust me id be happy at 5'7 in SEA.

I'm gainind +3 inches from LL, then +3 inches cos avg height decreases 3 by going to SEA, so basically I will be gaining 6 inches. That is a completely different life.

think that in SEA you'll be treated as a god because you will be 5'7 and white, but what if you reach there and everyone is 5'7?
I told you, I dont want to be treated as a god. I just dont want to be a gigasubhuman. I just want to be normal. And I know for a fact avg height there is 5'7. and im fine with that. i can be happy

dont worry 5'7 is definitely right. I have talked to people who live there + recent stats of 21yo males + research on reddit by people who if anything, would want to larp that it's taller. 5'7 is definitely correct in philippines. Even if its 5'9(which its not) at least im only 2 inches below avg height not 7. its a completely diffrent life

Wear height increasing inserts in your shoes
doesnt work. Would only work if i wore lifts + went to SEA. but you wear shorts in SEA so i cant wear 3 inch lifts jfl

+ lifts are ridiculous anyways. you will take them off and the girl will laugh at you

Im a bit shorter than you and i live in tallfag country so i very much understand you, fuck women getting height mogged and feeling like a cockroach among people hurts countless times more.

Send him some videos from youtube which looks professional and promising, you could also find articles and maybe experiences from reddit, doesnt matter if they are all lies your dad will believe those people sooner than you because you sound too desperate to him. Try not to show him how desperate and emotional you are about it because he might think youre not thinking clearly.

Cutting your legs for pussy jfl don't do that

doesnt work. Would only work if i wore lifts + went to SEA. but you wear shorts in SEA so i cant wear 3 inch lifts jfl

+ lifts are ridiculous anyways. you will take them off and the girl will laugh at you
Yeah but crippling yourself for pussy is retarded

i'm not expecting to slay or get a gf or anytihng. I just dont want to be 7 inches below average height which leads to many many other problems in life.

5'7 is average height there and i know there a lot of tall dudes too. but trust me id be happy at 5'7 in SEA.

I'm gainind +3 inches from LL, then +3 inches cos avg height decreases 3 by going to SEA, so basically I will be gaining 6 inches. That is a completely different life.

I told you, I dont want to be treated as a god. I just dont want to be a gigasubhuman. I just want to be normal. And I know for a fact avg height there is 5'7. and im fine with that. i can be happy

dont worry 5'7 is definitely right. I have talked to people who live there + recent stats of 21yo males + research on reddit by people who if anything, would want to larp that it's taller. 5'7 is definitely correct in philippines. Even if its 5'9(which its not) at least im only 2 inches below avg height not 7. its a completely diffrent life

Alright, i see your point. Tell your father that, you've done your research and you feel like you'll be happier being taller. Don't talk about your bad experiences, just say it would make you happy and you feel like it's a good step towards a good future. Try not getting into the women territory, just say that you feel people won't respect you enough if you are not a good height and it's limiting your oportunities as a whole.

Go with facts and be mindfull, he needs to think that this is something that will help you in the long run. Again don't mention women, boomers don't get that. Show him your research, and summarize it for him.

Its over homie foids have 7 feet standart now

Better to try, rather than live a miserable life. Good luck, hopefully it works out for you.

Explain to him that the possibility of the surgery going wrong is nearly 0. Tell him that there are guarended positives and the chances for negative things to happen are touching 0.

Explain to him that the possibility of the surgery going wrong is nearly 0. Tell him that there are guarended positives and the chances for negative things to happen are touching 0.
thank you brother

I know its a long thread and u dont give a shit about me but please help an incel brother out just this once,

My plan is to get 3 inch LL to 5'7. go to SEA where I will be average height. All I want is to live a normal life. Not even bothered about getting a girlfriend or slaying as I won't be able to as my face isnt ideal either. But I just want to not be the most socially despised subhuman on this planet.

A job will take me years to save for this as im in an apprenticeship rn and in the UK they pay less than minimum wage, which is already shit in the UK.

I've tried all loan options, no banks or anywhere will lend me despite good credit. No one on my moms side of the famiyl will loan me. My last option was my rich dad.

I had a meeting with him and sent him a document where it shwoed all the statistics of how fucked I am in every aspect of life

How should I reply to this? This is literally life or death situation for me, if i dont get this loan for LL I will rope, I can't stand this anymore. Either rope or permarot for the next 5 or so years while I save which I don't think ill be able to do

I'm 21 and im wasting my "prime". I can't even cope with friends cos who wants to hang out with a subhuman 5'4 manlet. Its a gigastatusmin to even be seen with me. There is no good copes, I need this surgery.

View attachment 603941View attachment 603942View attachment 603943
How can I convince him?

If one of you guys helps me convince him, I'll paypal/btc transfer you £200 I swear on my moms life
Giga bluepilled parents. Just tell them insurance covers it and send the bill to them if you really want when it arrives :lul:
Just forget about it though, LL is a shitty surgery and it probably won’t work anyway :feelsrope:

Giga bluepilled parents. Just tell them insurance covers it and send the bill to them if you really want when it arrives :lul:
I know. i had a meeting with my dad and he said he loves being bald. and doesnt care about being 5'5......

also ive already askmaxxed all surgeons and they all need payment upfront. no financing either. cash.

I know. i had a meeting with my dad and he said he loves being bald. and doesnt care about being 5'5......

also ive already askmaxxed all surgeons and they all need payment upfront. no financing either. cash.
What shit hole crap country are you in. Just put the bill in your parents name, better yet use their cards or something
Personally I don’t give a shit about being 5’4, it’s foids that need to change :reeeeee: not me :reeeeee:

What shit hole crap country are you in. Just put the bill in your parents name, better yet use their cards or something
not that easy. uk

I am 5'2" and curry, i also considered LL. Here it is cheap about 5000 usd. However this is extremely painful and kind of a bad procedure. I contacted a female patient privately who went from 4'8" to 5'.0.5" she begged me to not dothis.

The high dosages of pain meds damaged one of her kidneys and now she has to take dialysis.

Also another canadian curry died from this surgery, came to know about it from a post written by her sister who has a white bf teehee.

If you can't tolerate the pain just kys in gta v, that is what eventually i am gonna do in gta v.

I am 5'2" and curry, i also considered LL. Here it is cheap about 5000 usd. However this is extremely painful and kind of a bad procedure. I contacted a female patient privately who went from 4'8" to 5'.0.5" she begged me to not dothis.

The high dosages of pain meds damaged one of her kidneys and now she has to take dialysis.

Also another canadian curry died from this surgery, came to know about it from a post written by her sister who has a white bf teehee.

If you can't tolerate the pain just kys in gta v, that is what eventually i am gonna do in gta v.
I've heard that LL is giga unregulated in curryland so I wouldn't be surprised if their injuries stemmed from malpractice. Probably also the reason it's so cheap as well.

Better to get it done in Russia or Turkey if want it done for cheap without the massive risk of getting fucked up for life.

Anything that will ruin your quality of life is pointless. Just take the shotgunpill.

I've heard that LL is giga unregulated in curryland so I wouldn't be surprised if their injuries stemmed from malpractice. Probably also the reason it's so cheap as well.

Better to get it done in Russia or Turkey if want it done for cheap without the massive risk of getting fucked up for life.
Search Prachi Gupta brother dead.

He did LL in an weatern country still died. Also the kidney thing happened because she told me that the pain was so unbearable that nurses had to keep her sedated most of the time and give high dosage pain meds just for the pain.

I am turbo manlet still not gonna do it. Cause the guys who are now 15 or 16 are already 5'10" + here. So extra 4 inches will do nothing.

Better cope as long as you can then rope.

Forget to add one thing LL is risky no matter where you do it in the world. Its just our parents fault for not pumping us with hgh.

Here hgh is slowly getting mainstream.

Yeah, OP hear this, look for the doctors in Turkey or Russia, you may get a way cheaper deal that is safe.

Also @Genetic Error , if I were in your shoes I wouldnt go for anything less than 4 inches, probably 2inches in tibia and 3 inches in femur.

Spending high amonut of money and time, should mean something.

Also you should prefer saving money over getting debt, no reason to take risk when this forum is full of men between 5'7 and 5'11.

Same boat as you brocel, I'm looking for a loan to fix my eye area but I'm not exactly of age yet so gotta just get that non evasive laser shit and hope for the best.

your dad is a bluepilled retard NGL but he's right that a few inches won't do shit, even if you make it to 5ft10 which is a stretch youll look goofy as hell with out of proportion torso and arms.

View attachment 603941View attachment 603942View attachment 603943
How can I convince him?

JFl at that fucking bluepilled boomer, reminds me a lot of my parents :cryfeels: today i had similar conversation in which i asked them if they could help me pay an mk677 + aromasin maxxing treatment for height growth (as currently my bone age is 17 despite being 18 and also im saving all my wageslave savings) and they refused :society:... i literally had to beg for them and accept their stupid requirements so they could at least evaluate the option. We are not only genetically fucked but we are fucked since birth with such bluepilled ancestors