Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I seriously hope nobody on this forum reads books

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Reading is a fakecel trait, maybe even a fag trait

I have no attention span to read even a single page in an hour, its fucking burtal I just keep reading the same sentence over and over and while the individual words that make it up make sense as a whole I cant understand it

I cannot imagine how people write books if I am struggling so much to read since writing and editing one page should take longer than reading it

i seriously hope nobody on this forum reads

I read books everyday

jfl you make my day better OP

>Inceldom discussion

I have no attention span to read even a single page in an hour, its fucking burtal I just keep reading the same sentence over and over and while the individual words that make it up make sense as a whole I cant understand it

I cannot imagine how people write books if I am struggling so much to read since writing and editing one page should take longer than reading it
cope, blackpill science requires research, learning, and high iq

Screenshot 20200910 221331 Firefox

Reading anything boring is ropefuel. I wonder how many books will equal the amount of threads and posts I read on here.

But there are good books out their that you should look into

Brutal Dyslexiapill

Omniscient IQ, since you are a PhD candidate , you prolly master the art of book osmosis.

You literally just put your hands on all your hundreds of academic books and absorb all the knowledge in a nanosecond.

So then you may have so much more time to do the real important endeavors in life.
Enlightening us mere mortals with your time,space, and mind bending threads.

Just read the abstract, youre not meant to read the whole paper
you should be able to debunk bluepilled studies that try to debunk blackpill by looking at the methodology and findings. And example is when there was a study a coper tried to show me that facial attractiveness has no correlation with iq, the study was only done with genetic twins, where obviously the study doesn't back up his claim because the only difference in their attractiveness and iq would result from the environment.
Omniscient IQ, since you are a PhD candidate , you prolly master the art of book osmosis.

You literally just put your hands on all your hundreds of academic books and absorb all the knowledge in a nanosecond.

So then you may have so much more time to do the real important endeavors in life.
JFL, based Ph.D student just going over abstracts.

I hope this is bait. I like reading. Non fiction and biographies are kinda nice.

I read sometimes, takes me years to chip away at a long series.

I read but I have a hard time paying attention tbh. I also very rarely actually finish what I'm reading, especially if its a book. It helps if you do it slowly and in small chunks tbh.

I read sometimes.

I read but I have a hard time paying attention tbh. I also very rarely actually finish what I'm reading, especially if its a book. It helps if you do it slowly and in small chunks tbh.
Finishing an ebook is kinda bad. I get a burst of energy and power through dozens of pages, but then I just forget it exists.

Finishing an ebook is kinda bad. I get a burst of energy and power through dozens of pages, but then I just forget it exists.
I hate when that happens. I do that with anime a lot tbh. I will watch a lot of episodes for a few days and then burn out and drop it (usually) forever.

Just readmaxx. You can probably get a 200 page book done in a single day if nothing disturbs you in the process, and you keep focused.
I just lose interest after a while, took me a while to get through ASOIAF because the last 2 books were so boring.

Just readmaxx. You can probably get a 200 page book done in a single day if nothing disturbs you in the process, and you keep focused.
I did 1001 arabians nights in English a few hours a nights before sleeping . Took me a fortnite to finish 10 volumes of 500 pages each when I was 20 years old.
My peak was whence i wazz 4 years old and started to finish a translated(mother's tongue) chinese wuxia 600 pager per day., wazz taught 2 read d newspaper at 2 years old bi father and fluent bi 3.

Too much reading rot d brain and wear down d battery tbh.

I did 1001 arabians nights in English a few hours a nights before sleeping . Took me a fortnite to finish 10 volumes of 500 pages each when I was 20 years old.
My peak was whence i wazz 4 years old and started to finish a translated(mother's tongue) chinese wuxia 600 pager per day., wazz taught 2 read d newspaper at 2 years old bi father and fluent bi 3.

Too much reading rot d brain and wear down d battery tbh.
Understandable. I believe I started reading when I was 4 tbh, but I started blurting out my first words when I was 4 months old. I guess it was a signal that my skills would be totally language-focused.

haven't read a book in years, no time for that shit anymore

I have trouble finishing books but there are some good ones out there

JFL, based Ph.D student just going over abstracts.

Im not a PhD student yet tbh, Im currently doing my MS but Im gonna try and apply for a PhD soon

Honestly I wasnt planning on gradschool at all, but after getting graduating with my BS and getting a job I realized I dont want to work so I was like fuck it let me go back to school for 2 years to try to get a girlfriend

Well with COVID its not going to happen, therefore I think I will have to do a PhD

Honestly I dont care at this point, Im just wasting everyones time now until I get a girlfriend who will give me a reason to live

Some of my classmates are software engineers probably making like $300k working for the FANG companies while I have barely any savings that I blow on anime streaming services and food

If I end up not committing suicide I will have a hard life due to never saving any money but YOLO, better poor with a gf than alone and rich

I fucking hate reading books. I cant read shit. Although it doesnt even matter because my IQ is so low that i dont even understand what i read. :feelstastyman:

faggot it’s either the book or sit here with my thoughts

Low iq retard thread

I read the bible

low iq cel trait tbh

Only normies hate reading. I like reading.

Just be stupid and uneducated bro.