Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I seriously fucking hate people

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I can't really stand anybody. Everybody is just such a fucking annoying piece of shit. In real life and online too.

Fuck everybody. I'm sure I'm just as annoying, but fuck everybody else regardless. Fuck you too while we're at it.

What did I do?!

Normies gonna normie

I can't really stand anybody. Everybody is just such a fucking annoying piece of shit. In real life and online too.

Fuck everybody. I'm sure I'm just as annoying, but fuck everybody else regardless. Fuck you too while we're at it.
Fuck everybody, even on here fuck everybody.

Lets hope its not over for you, man.

I hate every human i get to know better. even my parents. i like online people because why wouldnt i? they cant make me feel unsafe

The only people who aren't worth hating are those who actually benefit you.

I know, my face is actually annoying. I'm sure it's the biggest reason as to why I have no friends, I can't believe no one's really tried to punch my face yet because it is ugly, irritating and punchable.

idk very few seems ok but many can get Tfu on to hell with them.

Agreed. Fucking despise every single one of them, especially the non-virgins.

I seriously hate people fucking tbh

FUCK U NIGGER :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I hate everyone including myself

Its great to be a misantrope

I hate people but you've always got friends on here.

I'm starting to enjoy my own company more everyday. There's nobody quite like me :feelzez:

You see what a lack of pussy can do ...

You either die a chad ..or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain ..

I'm a misanthrope, it is a lose lose situation, if you are around people you become mentally ill and if you isolate yourself you become mentally ill, the way I see it it's better to become mentally ill in peace and quiet

People i seriously fucking hate

Could always try being a fullonrapist, they can be pretty altruistic.

The fact that everybody is bound to do bad things in their life really angers me, especially mistreating other low status people and animals. Makes me rage and I have no remorse or concern for most human suffrage for that reason.

yeah everywhere is full of utter scum even here, I hate the human race as a whole

Well, women and cucks don't see incels as people so you have no reason to hate other incels :dab:

Well, women and cucks don't see incels as people so you have no reason to hate other incels :dab:
I do. Non-autistic neurotypical incels are just as good as normie subhumans.

I just dont asociate with people,problem fixed