Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I seriously envy Hikikomoris and other Low IQ incel

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
Their lives are so much entertaining than mine, they watch every new stuff that come out, play video games,...etc, they consume things from wake up time to sleeping time. Theirs days are fully scheduled, they have no free time.

While i walk aimlessly in my apartment, writing useless dumb shit (the only hobby an non-Low IQ could enjoy) like the difference between clouds and the beauty of their shapes, only using my tv to listen foreign language broadcast to punish my ill brain for not being low IQ

The most depressing things is that i was a normal incel back then, but i break down at 20 yo in 2017, i sold my ps4, 3ds and all of my games collection for a 100 bucks, gave my pc to my little brother and since then i never buyed anythings, i feel like a vegetable.

IF ONLY I WAS LOW IQ :feelsrope:

Last edited:
my life consists of two things:
>gym
>nightwalks

my life consists of two things:
>gym
>nightwalks
I stopped the gym and started heavy smoking cigarette when i understood that enven chads and stacies are terribly sad in their old days. If im in their depressed 70s mood in my 20s, i dont wanna see want my 40s will look like

I also stopped weed and alcohol cause they fool me, making me believe that im happy for a couple minute

Nightwalks is not an option for me, everybody watch me because i walk like a zombie, deeply disturbing

Last edited:
lmao was this an attempt to trigger someone cause it does work I tell you that :feelskek:

lmao was this an attempt to trigger someone cause it does work I tell you that :feelskek:
Im new and trying to perfect my english writing, i know nobody here :feelsrope:
And would i want to trigger people that i deeply envy?

Im new and trying to perfect my english writing, i know nobody there :feelsrope:
that's ok but you just said, "I wish I was low IQ" I would never say such a thing... it just doesn't sound right even if I do at times think I'm the best which I am (in video game.)

that's ok but you just said, "I wish I was low IQ" I would never say such a thing... it just doesn't sound right even if I do at times think I'm the best which I am (in video game.)
I had an incel friend back then and i recently checked him, he still enjoying watchcing anime and playing video games while smoking weed, that deeply disturbed me, i became envious when i saw how he is happy in his incel life :feelsrope:

Um yah stop harming yourself >.<

I know things can be tough but there's no need to make them worse.

If you're smart you should be able to make a good amount of money and with that you'll get female attention.

I had an incel friend back then and i recently checked him, he still enjoying watchcing anime and playing video games while smoking weed, that deeply disturbed me, i became envious when i saw how he is happy in his incel life :feelsrope:
You won't last here. My last wishes to you, message me after you get banned. :feelskek:

If you're smart you should be able to make a good amount of money and with that you'll get female attention.
I work but not to get female, im 170cm + wristcel + ancklecel + baldingcel + im 55 kg, im was aware of my situation long before the incel phenomenon and all their theory/vocabulary it only helped low IQ, all the truecel already knowed all off this

Last edited:
That’s right bitch, I MOG you. You will never get on my level when it comes to neetdom

I work but not to get female, im 170cm + wristcel + ancklecel + baldingcel + im 55 kg, im was aware of my situation long before the incel phenomenon and all their theory/vocabulary it only helped low IQ, all the truecel already knowed all off this

Eating protein helps a lot with body mass and tone. When I was younger I ate a lot of carbs, some fat and not too much protein. And I was so skinny!

Then I started to increase the protein in my diet and even without increasing the fat my body transformed so much! Just don't go too overboard because I think protein can be harmful beyond a point.

Hair loss is super common so I wouldn't worry excessively about that even though I know it's not very nice.

Honestly I don't think women care too much as long as the guy has money tbh. Then you instantly become "Daddy", lol

Being Low IQ is objectively worse on your mental health.

Being clinically retarded is actually better than being Low IQ.

hermitmaxxing is the shit in Japanistan

:soy::soy::soy: Look guys I'm so smart because I can't enjoy things :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

l
Their lives are so much entertaining than mine, they watch every new stuff that come out, play video games,...etc, they consume things from wake up time to sleeping time. Theirs days are fully scheduled, they have no free time.

While i walk aimlessly in my apartment, writing useless dumb shit (the only hobby an non-Low IQ could enjoy) like the difference between clouds and the beauty of their shapes, only using my tv to listen foreign language broadcast to punish my ill brain for not being low IQ

The most depressing things is that i was a normal incel back then, but i break down at 20 yo in 2017, i sold my ps4, 3ds and all of my games collection for a 100 bucks, gave my pc to my little brother and since then i never buyed anythings, i feel like a vegetable.

IF ONLY I WAS LOW IQ :feelsrope:l
lucky fucker ! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: my IQ is low andI am fucking ageslave in STEM job. ifI had your IQ, I'd be a fucking millionaire by now :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

hate high IQs like u who waste ur privilege and rot. if u fuckers worked hard like most low IQs like me do, world would have self driving cars and drone delivery shit. but jyou fuckers are lazy and decide to rot, wasting potential :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hate to say but graycel is right

studies have proven numerous times that intelligent people(mostly males) have a hard time have romantic encounters. this world is not designed for high iq individuals

low iq = ignorant = sex havers = life enjoyers

:soy::soy::soy: Look guys I'm so smart because I can't enjoy things :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:yes: OP is another privileged high IQ fucker. These cunts instead of using their IQ to money Maxx rot here and just brag. What's the :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm hikikomori due to ASD. IQ is not necessarily a reason for such a situation.

I hate to say but graycel is right

studies have proven numerous times that intelligent people(mostly males) have a hard time have romantic encounters. this world is not designed for high iq individuals

low iq = ignorant = sex havers = life enjoyers
We weren't talking about sex were we? You're one of the stupidest people on this forum, not to mention there are at least 5 like you.

Nightwalks is not an option for me, everybody watch me because i walk like a zombie, deeply disturbing
Use a bike instead, you will go too fast for them to stare at you

We weren't talking about sex were we? You're one of the stupidest people on this forum, not to mention there are at least 5 like you.
then wtf are you here:feelshaha::feelshaha:

retard its cuz ure a incel:feelswhat::feelswhat:

You probably have a low iq to not be able to enjoy masterpieces of games like Red Dead Redemption or discover the genius of Rick and Morty's humor.

55kgs? Eat some burgers god damn, are you being starved? Don't tell me you also don't enjoy food and that's why you don't eat cause you're so smart?

My dream life is a neet life. Where I just work on my manifesto