Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I seriously can't wait to die. I am not exactly suicidal though. Does anyone feel the same?

I feel the exact same way. Every day is either the same, or worse than the last one. But I never am able to do things differently. In the end, I'll probably be too much of a coward to take my own life, but I'm working on that. I can't wait for it to finally be over.

JFL Sooner or later we will live in virtual reality worlds. Where everyone can choose how to look. Even change their gender if theyre bored or curious. Would you fük a dude in a womans body ? Or stick to find real woman. (Smoked weed btw)

Well, I don't know. Not saying it won't happen in our lifetime, but to avoid disappointment don't get your hopes up too much. There are limits to technology. The idea of virtual reality has been around since the 40's and it wouldn't surprise me if IBM and Rand folks in the 60's thought it would be a reality by the year 2000. Bladerunner is a film from 1982 set in 2018. Society has been changing at a slower and slower rate ever since the 1970's. Just saying.

I personally believe there is a higher probablity of an afterlife than we who are alive today ever getting to experience Full Dive VR.

Well, I don't know. Not saying it won't happen in our lifetime, but to avoid disappointment don't get your hopes up too much. There are limits to technology. The idea of virtual reality has been around since the 40's and it wouldn't surprise me if IBM and Rand folks in the 60's thought it would be a reality by the year 2000. Bladerunner is a film from 1982 set in 2018. Society has been changing at a slower and slower rate ever since the 1970's. Just saying.

I personally believe there is a higher probablity of an afterlife than we who are alive today ever getting to experience Full Dive VR.

There is always a god and a goddess. Gods don't die, 100% certain.

Yeah after)(life is real
It starts)(when it ends

--> life is real | when it ends.
--> when it ends, it starts afterlife
--> when afterlife starts, life is real
--> life is real | when it ends

You live in London.. You might get caught in a terrorist attack, who knows. I can relate to your feelings. No looks, no talent, average IQ.

You live in Brazil. That country is at war with itself. In Brazil you have to try hard NOT to get murdered.

I wouldn't mind death, falling asleep and never waking up, or someone shooting me in the back of the head with a shotgun. I'm just afraid of pain, like anybody else.
Plenty of drugs dull pain

You live in Brazil. That country is at war with itself. In Brazil you have to try hard NOT to get murdered.
Lms have you swallowed the blackpill?

Yeah I feel the same way and I thought I was the only one. I got nothing real of value left in life beyond my copes and I'm just working my shitty job barely getting by and have no more hope for the future. Not itching to try to rope but if I got killed right now I would barely care and if there was no way out I might just embrace it.

Lms have you swallowed the blackpill?

Not fully cuz I still have some cope left in me.
Yeah I feel the same way and I thought I was the only one. I got nothing real of value left in life beyond my copes and I'm just working my shitty job barely getting by and have no more hope for the future. Not itching to try to rope but if I got killed right now I would barely care and if there was no way out I might just embrace it.

how do you get creepzoned?

I've always felt pain more acutely than pleasure. In addition to that I have no fear of death; the idea of non-existence is very comforting.

I used to be obsessed with suicide; my life will end by my own hand.

Man reading these types of posts are depressing af

Do you believe in a "before-life" too? What is the point in anyone living here if we all get to experience the afterlife and that's where we will exist the longest? Is life on earth intended as punishment with the afterlife being the reward?

Why are babies born dead only to get fasttracked into the afterlife?

Maybe life is a punishment for things you did bad as a spirit and those babies didn't do a lot wrong in the spiritual world. Who knows, I have a feeling no one will fully know what happens until you die for good.

I am not really suicidal, I just look forward to a time when I'm not here and don't have to try at life or suffer it anymore.

It's not just about inceldom. Living a life of poverty, working all day every day, living conditions, relationships with other people, being low-status, having had a life of negative reinforcement which has lead me to be low self-esteem, the prospect of dying alone and being eaten by maggots until there are so many maggots that they leak into the flat below (as we saw in an article earlier this week, some old man caused a single mother foid living in the flat below to have to move out).

It's such a rigmarole. Wake up tired. Throw self in shower. Rush to get ready for work. Commute. Work. Watched like a hawk. Feel like I'm seconds away from being fired. All day, I am creepzoned by women. Commute to the gym. Lift as much as my shitty genetics allow. Ignored by women. Walk home. Shitty home-life with me being belittled and insulted. Too tired to do any hobbies. Eat late. Go to bed late. Rinse and repeat.

I rarely like anything that happens. Whether it's more immigration, more feminism, more taxes, worse weather, friends getting more lays/gf, IRL services closing thanks to the Internet, friends letting me down, no time to see friends anyway. Like, nothing that happens seems to be to my benefit. It all sucks.

It's so shitty. I can't wait til I don't have to do this shit anymore.

Dude

move out of London, I am serious.

Until you realize that there is an afterlife and that you are fucked cuz you didnt want to find the truth