Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I sent the dark triad test to the most successful with women guy I know

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Dark triad dg

Remember, just have a good personality! :feelsclown:

Too true. The guys I know that do well with girls have poor personalities and just don't respect women.

Here is table of your results (scores are between 0 and 4). The percentile is what percent of other people who have taken this test you score higher than.

TraitScorePercentile

Narcissism0.2
0​
Narcissism is an egotistical preoccupation with self. [more]
Machiavellianism3.2
74​
Machiavellianism is a tendency to be manipulative and deceitful. [more]
Psychopathy0.4
0​
Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses. [more]

Here is table of your results (scores are between 0 and 4). The percentile is what percent of other people who have taken this test you score higher than.

TraitScorePercentile

Narcissism0.2
0​
Narcissism is an egotistical preoccupation with self. [more]
Machiavellianism3.2
74​
Machiavellianism is a tendency to be manipulative and deceitful. [more]
Psychopathy0.4
0​
Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses. [more]

Just minmax maxx.

You're welcome.

Just minmax maxx.

You're welcome.
Minmaxx? Elab plz.

I always lie to people, but its to make fun of them, not to manipulate them or something, I think that's why the machiavelism is too high

Minmaxx? Elab plz.
Minimizing some stats and maximizing others. Like what they did to Beedrill from Pokémon when they gave it a mega form.

Untitled

I always lie to people, but its to make fun of them, not to manipulate them or something, I think that's why the machiavelism is too high
Nowadays I don't lie much. It's one of the few sins I can control so I do it.

Minimizing some stats and maximizing others. Like what they did to Beedrill from Pokémon when they gave it a mega form.

View attachment 415635

Nowadays I don't lie much. It's one of the few sins I can control so I do it.
But how can I minimaze the other two? I don't have them.

I'm not a guy who can dark triadmaxx, that's for sure
Dark triadmaxx and you will ascend with some hybristophilic foid

Lighttriadmaxxed. Will get my kingdom of heaven any day now :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210226-053728_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-053728_Samsung Internet.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
It's entirely possible he was just trying to be edgy and flunked the test with false answers.
Knowing him for 5 years now, no, I don't think he gave false answers.

I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick
Want you in my rear window, baby, you're sick
I want your love, love, love, love
I want your love (love, love, love, I want your love)

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you ('cause I'm a free bitch, baby)
I want it bad, your bad romance

81952A0E 9814 4F23 A214 BBB67BDF41EC

Tfw when you’re not narcissistic enough. :feelsbadman:

surprised my narcissism is that high and my psychopathy that low tbh.

View attachment 415761
Tfw when you’re not narcissistic enough. :feelsbadman:
There's a lot of self-hate going on in the incel community. I have many detrimental psychological characteristics, but I'm thankful self-hate was never one of them.

I'll die without understanding people who hate themselves, don't consider themselves worthy of good things and self-sabotage when good things are done for/offered to them, not taking it.

Test

This the stats of a natural leader.

Srdf

Manipulation can only go so far when you don't have the looks to back it up it seems.

View attachment 416398
This the stats of a natural leader.
View attachment 416408

Manipulation can only go so far when you don't have the looks to back it up it seems.
Very interesting how machiavellism is usually the biggest one for incels. I never liked lying, I always had the mindset of "if I have to lie to people for them to like me, then what's even the point?" Also it's very high effort to keep up a stream of lies.

Very interesting how machiavellism is usually the biggest one for incels. I never liked lying, I always had the mindset of "if I have to lie to people for them to like me, then what's even the point?" Also it's very high effort to keep up a stream of lies.
for me it's not about lying. i never lie to people, yes it sometimes can get embarassing but whatever, the most important thing is to gain trust.

by not lying you gain their trust and once the shit hits the fan and you are in the wrong, these are the same people who will stand behind your back, because how could that loyal, friendly, good listener be a wrong doer? yeah, no, i trust that guy.

during my childhood when i was bullied/wronged had no one to tell about my problems, i had to accept my position and hangout with my bullies/people i disliked. i was never ever blamed on anything bad i did amongst the people i hung out, it's funny how people are able to convince themselves that it's definitely not him (me).

"if you can't get a girlfriend it must be because of your toxic personality"

chad:

for me it's not about lying. i never lie to people, yes it sometimes can get embarassing but whatever, the most important thing is to gain trust.

by not lying you gain their trust and once the shit hits the fan and you are in the wrong, these are the same people who will stand behind your back, because how could that loyal, friendly, good listener be a wrong doer? yeah, no, i trust that guy.
Yeah, there's also that. I have many people IRL who trust me because of how rarely I lie. I have heard phrases such as "Mainländer doesn't lie, he's speaking the truth" more than once.

Compulsive liars usually have short lived/shallow relationships. Just look at BPD foids for a prime example of this. One exception is men in relation to women in a romantic/sexual aspect, of course. For instance, the guy this thread was about is dating the same girl for like 5 years now. He's pretty much the only guy I know who's keeping a relationship for that long (apart from some other betabuxxers I know; one of them tells me about his marriage sometimes and it's so crystal clear his wife doesn't love or feel much attraction to him, poor soul; he actually has a good personality by the way: hard-working, Christian, very friendly and funny).

during my childhood when i was bullied/wronged had no one to tell about my problems, i had to accept my position and hangout with my bullies/people i disliked. i was never ever blamed on anything bad i did amongst the people i hung out, it's funny how people are able to convince themselves that it's definitely not him (me).
Interesting phenomenon. Bullies will usually blame you, the most common form of gaslighting ever, for instance, seems to be "you deserve to be screwed over because you're weak/naive and let people do it".

I always felt the need to have people to talk about my real emotions with. I like talking about myself a lot, it's probably one of the ways in which my moderate narcissism manifests itself.

Yeah, there's also that. I have many people IRL who trust me because of how rarely I lie. I have heard phrases such as "Mainländer doesn't lie, he's speaking the truth" more than once.
also forgot to mention that i have a hard time lying and being dishonest it's probably because i'm on the spectrum (undiagnosed).
I always felt the need to have people to talk about my real emotions with. I like talking about myself a lot, it's probably one of the ways in which my moderate narcissism manifests itself.
it's absolutely normal to want to talk to other people about yourself, your hobbies, passions etc. wouldn't consider it narcissistic.

normies are 100x more narcissistic, they always try to one up you on everything and want you to be a sponge and listen to them boast :feelsclown:

Principle Overview:

Carnegie explains that he once attended a dinner party where he met a botanist whom he found to be absolutely fascinating. He listened for hours with excitement as the botanist spoke of exotic plants and indoor gardens, until the party ended and everyone left.

Before leaving, the botanist told the host of the dinner party that Carnegie was a “most interesting conversationalist” and gave him several compliments.

Of course, Carnegie had hardly said anything at all. What he had done was listen intently. He listened because he was genuinely interested.

“And so I had him thinking of me as a good conversationalist when, in reality, I had been merely a good listener and had encouraged him to talk,” Carnegie notes.

Even the most ill-tempered person, the most violent critic, will often be subdued in the presence of a patient, sympathetic listener.

Take for example, a store clerk. If the clerk constantly interrupts and irritates customers, those customers are more likely to start arguments and bring frustrations and complaints to the store manager. But a clerk who is willing to listen could calm even a customer who storms in already angry.

Most of us are so concerned with what we are going to say next that we don’t truly listen when someone else is speaking. Yet, most people would prefer a good listener to a good talker.
https://www.hubspot.com/sales/how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-summary

In school It's best to associate with the weak so that when you start beating on the bullies no-one can picture it so.
bullies love picking on the weak and I love picking on the bullies, what are they going to do! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

also forgot to mention that i have a hard time lying and being dishonest it's probably because i'm on the spectrum (undiagnosed).

it's absolutely normal to want to talk to other people about yourself, your hobbies, passions etc. wouldn't consider it narcissistic.

normies are 100x more narcissistic, they always try to one up you on everything and want you to be a sponge and listen to them boast :feelsclown:

View attachment 416494
View attachment 416495

https://www.hubspot.com/sales/how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-summary
True. I very rarely cut people while they're talking, back in my red pill days I thought that was a beta trait kek.

There's a lot of self-hate going on in the incel community. I have many detrimental psychological characteristics, but I'm thankful self-hate was never one of them.

I'll die without understanding people who hate themselves, don't consider themselves worthy of good things and self-sabotage when good things are done for/offered to them, not taking it.
To be fair the incel community isn’t an uplifting place, most of the time we are reminded of how we are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to social hierarchy.

Thing is I don’t hate myself that much, I just don’t see many positives in myself or current life. I guess that counts as self-loathing but I’m not sure why I scored so low.

To be fair the incel community isn’t an uplifting place, most of the time we are reminded of how we are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to social hierarchy.
Correct. But it's not your fault that you're ugly, that feminism exists or that it's enabled by cucks in this clown world.

Thing is I don’t hate myself that much, I just don’t see many positives in myself or current life. I guess that counts as self-loathing but I’m not sure why I scored so low.
I genuinely like my personaliteehee.

narcicsm is a good trait to have currently and overall .

narcicsm is a good trait to have currently and overall .
If you think about it pragmatically, without accounting for any morality, all dark triad traits are extremely positive in general and especially rewarded in this gynocentric clown world harem societies of the west.

If you think about it pragmatically, without accounting for any morality, all dark triad traits are extremely positive in general and especially rewarded in this gynocentric clown world harem societies of the west.
my postings are a bit blant , besides coming back . i kinda feel unwellcomed but hey..

and yea , of course its positive . this world is so fucked and becomes more degenerative . being not that very degenerate yourself seems like an disadvantage at this point.

None of this matters. Chad can be a Hikki and still slay.

None of this matters. Chad can be a Hikki and still slay.
Yup. Both Chadlites I know were NEETs for a while and have always lived with their mothers. These factors never prevented them from being successful with women, they have been pretty much always sexually active since their teens.

Brutal
Yup. Both Chadlites I know were NEETs for a while and have always lived with their mothers. These factors never prevented them from being successful with women, they have been pretty much always sexually active since their teens.

he's dark triad because he's chad, not chad because dark triad :feelsthink:

TraitScorePercentile
Narcissism1.7Narcissism is an egotistical preoccupation with self.
14​
Machiavellianism3.1Machiavellianism is a tendency to be manipulative and deceitful.
68​
Psychopathy1.6Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses.
11​

let's see @Gymcelled's stats

Last edited:
he's dark triad because he's chad, not chad because dark triad :feelsthink:
But I know another Chadlite who's nowhere near dark triad. He actually has a very good personality and felt bad for me when we were in sixth grade, where we first met, befriending me even though he had no reason to as a gl fairly popular guy whereas I was a complete outcast.