Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I seen it happened again, jfc. The Ripped jean pants saga

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Well since I was wagecucking my regular job, I seen this girl stand in my line, I 1st noticed how her ripped jeans looked, then all of a sudden they were ripped so badly she was showing her underwear. Girl's nowadays has no self respect for themselves.

CT would say "and you looked? creep!"

Working with women is a nightmare as an incel. Just get a blue collar job where there are only men.

I hate those ignorant bastards. Wearing ripped jeans was once a way of poor people to protest against the government treating them like shit, it was something counter-culture, it was something that I was both for and against, and it was beautiful. Now, everyone does the same because it's "trendy" and it allows females to tease and attract more easily potential partners.
They destroy everything they touch, without paying any respect.
I hate them so much...

I hate those ignorant bastards. Wearing ripped jeans was once a way of poor people to protest against the government treating them like shit, it was something counter-culture, it was something that I was both for and against, and it was beautiful. Now, everyone does the same because it's "trendy" and it allows females to tease and attract more easily potential partners.
They destroy everything they touch, without paying any respect.
I hate them so much...