Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see women as nothing but victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
They are so weak and fragile. I can easily subdue them and dominate their bodies. Even these liberated whores who brag about how many chads they fucked are absolutely helpless against me. When a female is at your mercy, her lay count, your virginity don't matter anymore. At that point, it's just nature's work.

Females are scared of ugly men. They feel violated by the mere touch of a subhuman. They are so powerless against men that I cannot see heterosexual sex as nothing but rape. It's not actual sex if one side(the man) could have just subdued her from the start without consent and impregnate her against her will.

Lesbian sex, on the other hand, is actual sex because women are on the same power level and no matter how violent they are to one another there is no risk of forced impregnation.

Even if you have a loving gf, she can just change her mind after you fuck her and call it rape and it won't make a goddam difference if she consented or not because at its core, heterosexual sex is identical with rape.

Having the ability to impregnate a woman puts you at a higher power level than her. Forcing your semen into a girl's vagina is the worse thing that can happen to her, even worse than death.

Your posts are always on point.

FEMALES DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TBH

theres a reason traditional 'opressed' religious women are happier than westren liberated sluts, so what if their life doesnt meet ur overpriveleged standarts, they are still happier and thats all that matters

women want to worship men but theyve been brainwashed so hard they deny it untill the moment of truth

cucks ruined society

They’re not victims but perpetrators.

hehe xd said:
FEMALES DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TBH

theres a reason traditional 'opressed' religious women are happier than westren liberated sluts, so what if their life doesnt meet ur overpriveleged standarts, they are still happier and thats all that matters

women want to worship men but theyve been brainwashed so hard they deny it untill the moment of truth

cucks ruined society

Feminsm ruined society. I'm 100% that at one point in her life a slut thought to herself "What the fuck am I doing, whoring myself like this?" but at that point there was no going back she is too defiled already.

Suicel said:
They’re not victims but perpetrators.

Socially. Physically they are just toys.

M. Bison said:
Feminsm ruined society. I'm 100% that at one point in her life a slut thought to herself "What the fuck am I doing, whoring myself like this?" but at that point there was no going back she is too defiled already.

feminism is jewish invention, westren women didnt really want feminism

hehe xd said:
feminism is jewish invention, westren women didnt really want feminism

Sexual liberation, feminism are freemason tools for new world order

M. Bison said:
Sexual liberation, feminism are freemason tools for new world order

lmao retard >freemason

its all jews and their lizard overlords

I see them as precious flowers, you shitlord!

FkpdwsT.gif

M. Bison said:
Lesbian sex, on the other hand, is actual sex because women are on the same power level and no matter how violent they are to one another there is no risk of forced impregnation

cuck

M. Bison said:
They are so weak and fragile. I can easily subdue them and dominate their bodies. Even these liberated whores who brag about how many chads they fucked are absolutely helpless against me. When a female is at your mercy, her lay count, your virginity don't matter anymore. At that point, it's just nature's work.

Females are scared of ugly men. They feel violated by the mere touch of a subhuman. They are so powerless against men that I cannot see heterosexual sex as nothing but rape. It's not actual sex if one side(the man) could have just subdued her from the start without consent and impregnate her against her will.

Lesbian sex, on the other hand, is actual sex because women are on the same power level and no matter how violent they are to one another there is no risk of forced impregnation.

Even if you have a loving gf, she can just change her mind after you fuck her and call it rape and it won't make a goddam difference if she consented or not because at its core, heterosexual sex is identical with rape.

Having the ability to impregnate a woman puts you at a higher power level than her. Forcing your semen into a girl's vagina is the worse thing that can happen to her, even worse than death.

Have you been laid before?

You are their victim. Women can have abortions or the morning after pill. However if you rape her you will have a mob of Chads and WK coming after you and chop your balls off for being such loser.

don key said:
You are their victim. Women can have abortions or the morning after pill. However if you rape her you will have a mob of Chads and WK coming after you and chop your balls off for being such loser.

Still, the shcok from being raped will be there

M. Bison said:

Not true for the framecel manlet posters here KEK, L

Females are victims of Feminism and "Sexual Liberation".

Don't believe me? Watch how many females will have a perfectly good "boyfriend" and then leave him because Feminism tells them they should experience as much cock as possible. Watch as they grow old and regret it.

Watch as they constantly get pumped and dumped and/or used because society thought sex outside of marriage would be a good idea.

Nah, men are victims of women.

ImOkReally said:
Have you been laid before?

Inceltears just can't resist can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.