Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see USA as a shithole country with no human rights

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I read in the news today that the police want to arrest the viewers of certain YouTube channels and that's why they are demanding the data from YouTube. what the hell? Do you no longer have any rights in the USA? These crazy people hunt alleged criminals with some magicians and clairvoyants and in order to do so they break down people's front doors. I'm so grateful that I live in Europe and not in this shithole called the USA. Because some magician says someone has done something bad, the whole state immediately reacts.

Last edited:

Canada is the same but way more gayer

Most democratic states are a fucking shithole

Agreed
  • insane criminal justice system. Prison sentences for decades, three strikes laws, life without parole sentences, chemical castration. Many americans wish it was even harsher when America is already the most incarcerated country in the world over muslim countries, Africa, Russia and China
  • no right to foreskin and circumcisions are practiced with made up reasons
  • America is a huge debt trap. Education in order to get a decent job boomers didn't have to undergo and getting hurt might fuck up whole life if no insurance or insurance provider decides to not cover the medical expenses. Switzerland doesn't have free healthcare too but people don't get fucked up there anyway
  • some cops take the first possible legal opportunity to kill
These are just the top of an iceberg

The jewish elite want to take your freedoms, they've been making the world less free for decades, it's just gonna keep getting worse.