Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I see this everywhere

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
These roastfags have 2 conflicting arguments they use against us:

A) stop feeling the need to want sex/have a relationship. focus on other things. get off incel boards etc etc

B) don't slut shame me. if I want to have sex with as many people as I want then I will. shaming me is misogyny

The reason why both of these are conflicting is that whilst they tell us that we shouldn't feel """entitled""" to wanting sex/relationships, they proceed to literally be sluts and just mindlessly fuck as many guys as they want. they show that themselves can't seem to live without constant sex and lack any self-control whatsoever, probably because they feel ENTITLED to have sex whenever they want. they get offended when they're called out for slutiness and proceed to counteract it by saying its THEIR body and that its THEIR choice and they SHOULD get it whenever they want

Ahuh, can't the same argument be applied to incels who want relationships/sex..?? Nope, they're expected to cope and ignore that there's even a problem or else it's misogynistic

you can't keep telling everyone that they can't have a thing whilst excessively having the same thing, that's fucking hypocritical

C) Sex isn't that important teehee!

Normies talking bullshit, what else is new.

They are the most annoying people.

how about this one -

No one is entitled to anything. No one owes anything to anyone. But you still need to pay taxes for single moms and low IQ apes so they may continue to decrease the quality of your life

how about this one -

No one is entitled to anything. No one owes anything to anyone. But you still need to pay taxes for single moms and low IQ apes so they may continue to decrease the quality of your life
Fuck dude... thats where your taxes go..

there's no limit to their hypocrisy.

Fuck dude... thats where your taxes go..

Also to boomer pensions while they take it easy and live in their mcmansions which they bought by shovelling shit for 50$ an hour

then they tell you stop being lazy and go shovel shit son

Also to boomer pensions while they take it easy and live in their mcmansions which they bought by shovelling shit for 50$ an hour
Of course, you are working while others take a break. This is why people are against you not working or suicide, they dont want to lose a slave.

Of course, you are working while others take a break. This is why people are against you not working or suicide, they dont want to lose a slave.

Yes. Thats basically the only reason anti suicide campaigns exist and why anyone pretends like they care

Women have double standards.
The society is completely cucked