Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I see the term "maxxing" everywhere now

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Yesterdays news I know but it pisses me off I see it used everywhere among zoomers and youtube videos etc. and it pisses me off

ur not crazy, i see it on tiktok every day now too

They at least notice us

Yesterdays news I know but it pisses me off I see it used everywhere among zoomers and youtube videos etc. and it pisses me off
you should gettingwiththetimesmaxx bro

Huge part of it are the looksmaxx faggots that went viral on tiktard so now 50% of incel language is now common online lingo

Huge part of it are the looksmaxx faggots that went viral on tiktard so now 50% of incel language is now common online lingo
It annoys me I have always despised whatever is mainstream

Normie friends are using the lingo now which is kinda pissing me off with how surreal it is to hear them say it.

Normie friends are using the lingo now which is kinda pissing me off with how surreal it is to hear them say it.
I also feel as if I will be susceptible to slipping like calling a woman a foid on accident

Fr I see NORMGROIDS IN INDIA using Looksmaxx terminology.

Stupid fucking normies they dontdeserve to breathe

Wait till they found out they are genetic deadends

6'2 normie brother has started using incel lingo now. I have been feeding him race pills nine stop

tiktokers should get publicly beheaded

they are stealing our culture