Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see "Short King" as a bigger insult than Manlet or Midget

swarthcel

swarthcel

Just Love and Peace man
I consider "Short King" as belittling, it gives me a feeling of inferiority like when people try to refer to physically or mentally handicaped people in a nicer way with the words "special" and "challenged". Its like they aren't taking you serious at all but also feel bad for you so they give you names like "King" because they think they can compensate your disability that way.

And the worst people are these Podcast whores who proudly announce that they've dated a "Short King" before, like whats so cool about it? Aren't short people as much as human as you and all the other guys you've fucked before?

It just shows again how unfair this Society is towards short Men

indeed, if you are a short you can't win in any way

Yes, it's condescending. Like a foid saying aww to their little chiwawa dog. They should be smacked

If we're short kings, then I wonder how "obese queens" would feel about their new nickname. :feelshaha:

we wus kangs

If we're short kings, then I wonder how "obese queens" would feel about their new nickname. :feelshaha:
"Lizzo disciples" "Pudgy ma'ams" "Cupcake munchers" "Fat princesses" :feelskek:
Yes, it's condescending. Like a foid saying aww to their little chiwawa dog. They should be smacked
Jewstragram boba tea sipping western culture ruined everything

I really look up to people that call me short king!