Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "I see foids with ugly men all the time!!!"

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Not when it comes to zoomers.

I went to the city today for the first time in a while and when I notice couples that are around my age it's ALWAYS a white, blond haired, tall, tik tok pretty boy on foids side.

You don't see these kinda chubby and slubby guys in relationships like you see with boomers, because the looks overton window is closing RAPIDLY. Foids are "strong and independent" now. They don't even need your beta bux anymore so the majority of gen Z will naturally be incels.

It never even began for me.

Last edited:
Thats what you get for going outside

I don't see any girls with a guy who looks like me.

chubby and slubby guys in relationships like you see with boomers
Keep in mind that these are often late beta buxxers. If you'd ask the couples how long they've been together it often turns out the foid magically seeked him out in her late 30s or something like that.

You are absolutely right, every younger couple here (including millenials) is a giant blond htn or chad with a becky.

By "ugly" they mean 5-6/10 tbh.

Thats what you get for going outside
It was absolutely brutal.

You don't understand how bad it is for younger guys in this market, you don't even have lottery chances of getting a relationship

They don't even need your beta bux anymore so the majority of gen Z will naturally be incels.
never began for kidcels

Last edited:
what country is this. I don’t see this where I am

It was absolutely brutal.

You don't understand how bad it is for younger guys in this market, you don't even have lottery chances of getting a relationship
Its bad for everyone, but younger lads still have some time to try and better themselves (unless their face is fucked)

because sub 5 knows there are no point in leaving their caves so you don't see truecels on the streets i haven't left my home till last dentist visit 3 or more months ago

Gen Z are somehow gonna turn out worse then Gen Y lol.

Ask them if they saw someone 0 PSL like codywinters with a girlfriend

I fucking hate when normies try to gaslight with this lie

Every normie somehow knows an ugly guy who has a hot girlfriend

Most of gen z are adults now "legally" it's Gen A who'll suffer more as they were raised on tiktok and YouTube
oldest Gen Z lads are 26 years old and the youngest are 11 years old.

Denying JBW is like denying the law of gravity.

RIP @NirvanaFan1988
He's resting in piss alongside @Incelius Savage & @General Alek for now.

Smoking on that @NirvanaFan1988 pack btw :smonk:

that explains the multitude of zoomers on this site :society:

Most people can't rate others for shit, and men especially will often rate other men low since they don't see them sexually as they aren't attracted to them, while overrating women for the same reasons (which you sometimes see even here with basic bitches being called "Stacies" just for being blonde white women:feelsseriously::feelsugh:).

Plus, we already know that women see most men as ugly and below-average:feelsthink:.

What's actually going on when normies say that they saw an "ugly" man with a "hot" woman, is that they saw a normal looking guy whom they saw as below average with a normal looking woman whom they vastly overrated due to being covered in make-up, with the pairing happening because the chick realized that her dreams of pairing up with the Chaddiest Chad of all Chads that ever Chadded had no hope of realizing anymore and now was the time to give her looksmatch a chance.

Keep in mind that these are often late beta buxxers. If you'd ask the couples how long they've been together it often turns out the foid magically seeked him out in her late 30s or something like that.

You are absolutely right, every younger couple here (including millenials) is a giant blond htn or chad with a becky.
Plus this as well, obviously.

Its bad for everyone, but younger lads still have some time to try and better themselves (unless their face is fucked)
WRONG. Self improvement for "younger lads" = go to wormir, collect the soul stone, collect all the other infinity stones, defeat the avengers, make 10K a month, go to the gym 7 days a week, be a therapist, and still get a used up roastie. You can't say tech ruined foids and then say that the only generation that grew up with it can just simply "self improve".

Youngcels live life on ultra nightmare mode.

Most of gen z are adults now "legally" it's Gen A who'll suffer more as they were raised on tiktok and YouTube
Gen Z too. Being 18 and having tinder is goingnto destroy the dating market for average gen Zers

WRONG. Self improvement for "younger lads" = go to wormir, collect the soul stone, collect all the other infinity stones, defeat the avengers, make 10K a month, go to the gym 7 days a week, be a therapist, and still get a used up roastie. You can't say tech ruined foids and then say that the only generation that grew up with it can just simply "self improve".

Youngcels live life on ultra nightmare mode.

Think you're exaggerating a bit there, but if it helps you feel better then whatever

Keep in mind, to foids, ugly = objectively average

What's actually going on when normies say that they saw an "ugly" man with a "hot" woman, is that they saw a normal looking guy whom they saw as below average with a normal looking woman whom they vastly overrated due to being covered in make-up, with the pairing happening because the chick realized that her dreams of pairing up with the Chaddiest Chad of all Chads that ever Chadded had no hope of realizing anymore and now was the time to give her looksmatch a chance.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Chubby white woman = 7/10
Chubby white man = 3/10

Think you're exaggerating a bit there, but if it helps you feel better then whatever
Of course I am being hyperbolic for comedic effect but it's extremely brutal for youngcels as they are the only generation that had a smartphone in their developmental years.

Most people can't rate others for shit, and men especially will often rate other men low since they don't see them sexually as they aren't attracted to them, while overrating women for the same reasons (which you sometimes see even here with basic bitches being called "Stacies" just for being blonde white women:feelsseriously::feelsugh:).

Plus, we already know that women see most men as ugly and below-average:feelsthink:.

Plus this as well, obviously.
Yes men often have too much ego to judge other men accurately. It boils down to understanding what fefails really instinctively are drawn to in a man. Obviously (to people like us) height and masculine bone structure. I've seen many men express their confusion about how a tall large guy with massive frame and masculine but not model tier face could have a gf or wife. Or how a "fat" guy, who is also 1,90 tall with a square jaw and blond hair, could be so popular even tho he is "fat". It just shows that many men fundamentally do not understand that anything that is naturally big, strong and healthy has high smv.

I don't. I very rarely see it, even in millennial couples. Men have a tendency to underrate other men and overrate women.

The only exception of a fat or ugly guy having a girlfriend is when he is tall.

The NT-pill should never be underestimated when it comes to those 'exceptions' normies talk about.

I don't. I very rarely see it, even in millennial couples. Men have a tendency to underrate other men and overrate women.

The only exception of a fat or ugly guy having a girlfriend is when he is tall.
Agreed, fat guy with good height and facial bones are the only, and very rare times I saw a man who was below his woman's looksmatch in my autistic demographic studies.

Lmao the one liner they us "I know a guy..."

Their exceptions are always older people with kids

Yeah I remember I went out a couple weeks ago and the young couples were literally all tallfags who looked decent and towered over their gfs.

Not to mention they all had foids with them, some more than one.

Fucking over, this world is fucked.

Gen Z too. Being 18 and having tinder is going to destroy the dating market for average gen Zers
It's already done it for them whilst they're coping about friend groups their peers are getting trains ran on them in college.

Yea I’ve never seen this. Most people just overrate women outside of like shit on the internet I’ve never seen a man go with a girl more attractive than him.

The reality is irl when people say they saw an ugly guy with a girl out of his league. The reality is it was a looksmatched couple

:yes:

I never see ugly zoomers with girlfriends.
Yup neither do i except in a few cases where a LTN got with their looksmatch or uglier foid.

For the most part any sub MTN facial Zoomer is incel

Yup neither do i except in a few cases where a LTN got with their looksmatch or uglier foid.

For the most part any sub MTN facial Zoomer is incel
Pretty much this, LTNs can ascend but they only get landwhales or bottom 2% foids, sometimes LTNs luck out with a looksmatch but it's becoming rarer as the days go by. The only way sub MTNs can ascend is if they're tall and I don't mean being slightly above average like 6ft, I mean 6'1 and over.

If you're at least MTN in this generation then it should be fine, but the standards are only going to artificially inflate as height and plastic surgery become extremely normalised in society, I already see tons of normies using looksmaxxing terms like "mog", "jawbashing" and "mewing" when these terms were literally obsolete just 2 years ago. The new MTN will become what is HTN today and average height will become 6ft with generation alpha, we are witnessing mass eugenics before our eyes in the very present moment.

Women aren't with uglier guys thats the biggest cope. They only date up while we date down and look for other qualities in her

Pretty much this, LTNs can ascend but they only get landwhales or bottom 2% foids, sometimes LTNs luck out with a looksmatch but it's becoming rarer as the days go by. The only way sub MTNs can ascend is if they're tall and I don't mean being slightly above average like 6ft, I mean 6'1 and over.

If you're at least MTN in this generation then it should be fine, but the standards are only going to artificially inflate as height and plastic surgery become extremely normalised in society, I already see tons of normies using looksmaxxing terms like "mog", "jawbashing" and "mewing" when these terms were literally obsolete just 2 years ago. The new MTN will become what is HTN today and average height will become 6ft with generation alpha, we are witnessing mass eugenics before our eyes in the very present moment.
Agreed.

because sub 5 knows there are no point in leaving their caves so you don't see truecels on the streets i haven't left my home till last dentist visit 3 or more months ago
i'm sub-5, and i love going out into the world. you must be a failed-cuck if your only reason for leaving the house or doing anything is to get validation from women.