Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I see ascending as a side quest

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
My life is finished already, I would love to ascend with a girl I'm genuinely attracted to, not some random foid although ofc I wouldn't turn that down, but death is my true oneitis, roping is my main objective. My mind is too damaged I can't cope anymore, no amount of love, money, sex or drugs are going to fix anything for me and the future scares me the fuck out, I look forward to dipping out soon

Last edited:
ill offer you another side quest to give me a thousand dollars

5797aad9-73e4-4c84-8acb-d7c977b71a96_text.gif

Average deppresed 16 y old fakecel

nigga part of the reason why I'm suicidal is because I'm a useless neet
BettER change something in your life.Your life your CHOIce!

Living jokes aside your should get a job asap and move out from your parents home if you still live with them (depending on thier situation maybe they are sick and You need to take care of them)

It's Impossible you don't like anything.Maybe You can become a driver,a warehouse worker,an IT proggramer.You are not useless.Remember,you are the only one that can change something in your life.