Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i searched across the ocean for a gf, couldn't find one

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
don't sign up for asian dating sites, its all a scam. the woman who work there only want your shekels.
they will force you to subscribe don't do this.
everything's behind a paywall, you can't even talk to a woman without paying
its fucking over.
i want my fucking money back you subhuman rice shitting scammer pieces of shit. are there no good humble people left on this planet?
this is fucking maddening, are there LITERALLY no good woman out there?
just 1 good honest woman that tells you like it is
this is worse than MLM, this is the scam of the ages.
woman are worse than the lowest of niggers, at least niggers sell drugs to their clients, woman will make you pay for the promise of a drug.

don't sign up for asian dating sites, its all a scam. the woman who work there only want your shekels.
they will force you to subscribe don't do this.
everything's behind a paywall, you can't even talk to a woman without paying
its fucking over.
i want my fucking money back you subhuman rice shitting scammer pieces of shit. are there no good humble people left on this planet?
this is fucking maddening, are there LITERALLY no good woman out there?
just 1 good honest woman that tells you like it is
this is worse than MLM, this is the scam of the ages.
woman are worse than the lowest of niggers, at least niggers sell drugs to their clients, woman will make you pay for the promise of a drug.

The numbers of non-selfish, likeable women are thinning across the world at an alarming rate.

Asian girls are becoming more aware of their booming value to white males. 20 years ago it was pretty much only true subhuman untermush that would seek Thai brides. Not so anymore. Even chadlites are having to contemplate inter racial yellow bean sauce dating strategies.

The only last bastions of non brainwashed women will be found in places with no internet, little TV and virtually no magazines or media. Some real remote third world shithole but with solid patricahal standards still in tact that don't tolerate hypergamy and narcissistic behaviours in women.

Long distance relationships would not work. Not even for chads, so why did you even bother?

Before anyone say it does work for long distance chads, you seriously think the girl will not fuck around if she can and not get in trouble where she is while having the chad in another land? If you think she will not fuck around, you're even dumber than you might think you are.

The first sentence. Nigger thought noodles were after love.