Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I scared an Israeli JEW so much that he was frozen in fear

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
Interesting interaction tonight.

I went into my condo (high end in Miami) where people are hired to open the door to the elevator vestibule. I do my face-scan in the tablet to enter the elevator area and this old 5'1' Jew grandpa with a THICK israeli accent is trying to mack on the young cuban door girl.

"Your name is Maya" "Maya is an Israeli name." "You're Israeli? :ha..feels: This nasty rich old jew says.

But she side-swipes this ugly midget Jew grandpa and leaves.

Then I ask him "Are you Israeli?" And he tries to deflect several times. I keep pressing him and he gets visible uncomfortable. Eventually claims he's NOT israeli. Asks me what I am. I tell him it's none of his business.

The elevator comes and he refuses to get in with me! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Going to wait longer for the next elevator.

@faded I scared your rich jew grandpa in Miami

that was @Firefly bro, why would you cockblock him like that :feelshaha:

bro got flashbacks of the 3rd reich

Based and blackpilled

I'm walkin over here

I went into my condo (high end in Miami) where people are hired to open the door to the elevator vestibule. I do my face-scan in the tablet to enter the elevator area and this old 5'1' Jew grandpa with a THICK israeli accent is trying to mack on the young cuban door girl.

"Your name is Maya" "Maya is an Israeli name." "You're Israeli? :ha..feels: This nasty rich old jew says.

Then I ask him "Are you Israeli?" And he tries to deflect several times. I keep pressing him and he gets visible uncomfortable. Eventually claims he's NOT israeli. Asks me what I am. I tell him it's none of his business.

The elevator comes and he refuses to get in with me! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Going to wait longer for the next elevator.

Can you kill him so I inherit $$$$

Can you kill him so I inherit $$$$
lol maybe I can trip him and he'll break his hip, get avascular necrosis, and die.

He was visibly scared of me though. Let me ask - why are you jews such scared bitches that you deny being jewish/Israeli when confronted?

lol maybe I can trip him and he'll break his hip, get avascular necrosis, and die.

He was visibly scared of me though. Let me ask - why are you jews such scared bitches that you deny being jewish/Israeli when confronted?
Why would we reveal ourself you stupid gentile
Fucking antisemite

Why would we reveal ourself you stupid gentile
Fucking antisemite
Well it's better than running away scared. :feelshaha:

Your jew grandpa probably had BPH and trouble holding his pee but was so scared he couldn't go on the elevator with me.

Serious question - why are you guys such cowards??

Well it's better than running away scared. :feelshaha:

Your jew grandpa probably had BPH and trouble holding his pee but was so scared he couldn't go on the elevator with me.

Serious question - why are you guys such cowards??
Because if you gentiles actually knew how much we were fucking you over you would probably kill us all

Because if you gentiles actually knew how much we were fucking you over you would probably kill us all
So you admit you are a cowards?

Better than being killed
Jew-cowards are so melodramatic.

This isn't a ghetto public housing unit in South Chicago. This was a luxury high rise condo building in downtown Miami with plenty of security and cameras. Even studio apartments went for minimum $600k and most units were well over a million.

There's 0% chance of getting killed.

Jew-cowards are so melodramatic.

This isn't a ghetto public housing unit in South Chicago. This was a luxury high rise condo building in downtown Miami with plenty of security and cameras. Even studio apartments went for minimum $600k and most units were well over a million.

There's 0% chance of getting killed.
:feelsLSD:

Should've told him "we dun like yer kind 'round ere" :feelshaha:

My family didn't steal like Jew-fags.

Indians actually have engineering and medical degrees. Jew-fags make money from connections on Wall Steet and Hollywood.

My family didn't steal like Jew-fags.

Indians actually have engineering and medical degrees. Jew-fags make money from connections on Wall Steet and Hollywood.
Stfu shit skin

Miami and FLD were great when I visited, but all those hot, scantily clad women would drive me crazy if I lived there permanently.

Jew shapeshifting in action. White when it suits them, jew when it suits them.

He was trying to hit up that foid thinking she was Jewish, and then you (goyim) confronted him and he was like no no I white

Jew shapeshifting in action. White when it suits them, jew when it suits them.

He was trying to hit up that foid thinking she was Jewish, and then you (goyim) confronted him and he was like no no I white
:feelshaha:

Miami and FLD were great when I visited, but all those hot, scantily clad women would drive me crazy if I lived there permanently.
That's true. But sex is also cheap and undervalued as a result. Unlike most other places in the country, Miami strip clubs are full-nude and allow touching. You can grope some pretty nice tits for just $20.

(That's not for 5'4" jewish midgets though in case you're getting any ideas @faded )

Yeah it was hella fun when I visited. Its legit whore central though. Had a good time there tho

That's true. But sex is also cheap and undervalued as a result. Unlike most other places in the country, Miami strip clubs are full-nude and allow touching. You can grope some pretty nice tits for just $20.

(That's not for 5'4" jewish midgets though in case you're getting any ideas @faded )
Yeah it was hella fun when I visited. Its legit whore central though. Had a good time there tho
I didn't even think of that, my mind only associates Vegas with cheap foids. Sounds like I need to go back then :cool:

Was he scared that you were a Neo-Nazi that was going to put him in an oven? You're not part of gdl are you?

I didn't even think of that, my mind only associates Vegas with cheap foids. Sounds like I need to go back then :cool:
If you're going to Miami you should DM me before hand. I don't like going to strip clubs alone anymore but I'll go with someone.

And I know how to get the most bang for your buck. Including places where the strippers hook on the side. :feelsokman:

(Edit: Not for 5'4" jewish midgets though @faded sorry.)

If you're going to Miami you should DM me before hand. I don't like going to strip clubs alone anymore but I'll go with someone.

And I know how to get the most bang for your buck. Including places where the strippers hook on the side. :feelsokman:

(Edit: Not for 5'4" jewish midgets though @faded sorry.)
Incel meetup for the ages

You sound like rich cunt yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back