Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I scared a foid today

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Today I went to the grocery store to buy some energy drinks. When the young female cashier were scanning my drinks, I held my hand in my pocket as if I was about to pull out a knife or a gun. I did it in case she was gonna ask me for ID. She looked at me several times and smiled nervously. She probably thought I was about to rob her. :feelskek:

Brutal, sometimes store clerks eye me like im a thief.

Why would she ask you for ID?

Why would she ask you for ID?

You are not Larry.

Lol I just bought myself a frozen pizza and stared at the ass of a foid-like shop worker who was around 16 when she was squatting down with her ass stretched out wide and just about to put wine bottles on the bottom shelf of a shelf. As I walked past her, she suddenly turned her head and looked into my eyes. Her gaze was filled with hate.

As I walked past her, she suddenly turned her head and looked into my eyes. Her gaze was filled with hate.

Crying daily.

Foids alway act offended when I’m around.

She clearly saw that I was staring at her ass because it took me a few seconds to return her gaze. I did it on purpose.

based

Foids should live in fear

Meanwhile chad has a knife and she isn't bothered at all JFL

Criminalisation of staring at people will just drive false accusations through the roof. If a guilty until proven innocent culture is promoted to much it will just get more guys to steer clear of foids due to the victim playing Olympics