Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I scared a femoid cleaner

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Legit happened 30 secs ago. I am at work and decided to go to the toilet. I open door and femoid cleaner is coming out of the toilet. Then she is like "aaahh!" and jumped up a bit while her hands shaked. Then I said "good morning".

That can be considered rape these days.

IMG 3334

That can be considered rape these days.

The police already know you attempted to rape her.

>Then I said "good morning".

Chad-like response tbh.

Legit happened 30 secs ago. I am at work and decided to go to the toilet. I open door and femoid cleaner is coming out of the toilet. Then she is like "aaahh!" and jumped up a bit while her hands shaked. Then I said "good morning".
Expect a sexual assault claim soon bro

Just let people be afraid of you theory

He was scared of you personality

Should have tried JBW theory on her, some foids seem to like degrading toilet sex.

Lol at women being scared of us, but not being afraid of handsome criminals and sociopaths.

Should have offERed her a helping hand

I'm always scaring my mom because I walk like a ninja.

Happened to me a few times in prison. It's less funny when they might decide to call backup and slap your shit.

shoulda asked for a handjob at least

Saying good morning to a foid without her consent is rape

Should have said : “U might need to clean again after im done “ :feelskek:

all it takes is a 1/3 of a second to know it's ovER