Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I saw two AMWF couples at the Chinese restaurant

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Absolutely fucking brutal scene at the Chinese restaurant today guys. Tons of guys were there with qts. One of them was a wealthy looking Asian dude with some white foid. He's probably betabuxxing but good for him I guess for bagging a white foid. The other amwf couple I saw was some Asian guy with a teenage white foid. Also I saw this short obese brown motherfucker with a cutie patootie rice whore. Meanwhile I was just there with my mom and dad because I'm a neetmaxxing incel who still lives with them.

Last edited:
chinese food is goated

Noodlewhores Gotta Noodle

Absolutely fucking brutal scene at the Chinese restaurant today guys. Tons of guys were there with qts. One of them was a wealthy looking Asian dude with some white foid. He's probably betabuxxing but good for him I guess for bagging a white foid. The other amwf couple I saw was some Asian guy with a teenage white foid. Also I saw this short obese brown motherfucker with a cutie patootie rice whore. Meanwhile I was just there with my mom and dad because I'm a neetmaxxing incel who still lives with them.
You speak like a faggot.

Glad the Chinese restaurants in my area are completely devoid of qt 3.14s. Always just some middle aged folk eating together.

Oofy Doofy maxxed.