Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw such big suifuel that I’m planning on roping now

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
There’s no coping with this one buddy boyos. Fuck this subhuman existence, I can’t take it anymore.

3 minutes? Never. Why you watch this shit? Its already enough for me to see those retarded foids wearing their stupid slave masks.

I think he forgot to mention he is 6'11

Its over if you cant see the dust on top of the shelf.

Tallfaggotry at its best.

JFL at these tallfags complaining about the "struggles" and "problems" they face, literal fucking clown world.
if they lived as a manlet for one day they'll rope in the first few hours.
I'd rather have these fucking "problems" than be a fucking manlet

Don't. Stop watching this type of video for a while and focus on things that make you satisfied.

His girlfriend tho:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at these tallfags complaining about the "struggles" and "problems" they face, literal fucking clown world.
this
boo hoo, it's slightly uncomfortable in small cars/planes and people stare at me and worship me everywhere I go :feelsohh: poor me, my life is so hard between getting millions of likes on TikTok and fucking my short gf just because I was born tall :feelsohh:

this
boo hoo, it's slightly uncomfortable in small cars/planes and people stare at me and worship me everywhere I go :feelsohh: poor me, my life is so hard between getting millions of likes on TikTok and fucking my short gf just because I was born tall :feelsohh:
I have the perfect fucking solution for all their "problems"

imagine being 6'11 and settling for this creature of a whore

Its over man.
Tallfags won the game, they mog even god.

imagine being 6'11 and settling for this creature of a whore
View attachment 520120
Just LOL. Her face looked robotic for a moment. He can defo do better why is he with such a subhuman?

Anyway, poor tallfags with their struggles, it must suck to having to bend your neck for a few seconds everyday and being uncomfortable when you are inside a small car.

jfl hes a 7 feet tall nordic chadlite and he decides to date some landwhale :feelsUgh:

dude is chad but he still has a fat gf? that's the real ropefuel part

Maybe he should give 9 inches to any turbo Manlet here. You will be 6'2 and happy and the turbomanlet won't be an incel anymore.

3 minutes? Never. Why you watch this shit? Its already enough for me to see those retarded foids wearing their stupid slave masks.

View attachment 520086
Just need to watch 15 seconds of it to get the message.

Made up problems like foids

I have the perfect fucking solution for all their "problems" View attachment 520111
this
Jfl, people are perpetually trying to make themselves look like victims. Feminism has literally taught everyone that victimization is the best way to get attention, and even 7 feet tall Chads have to talk about how they’re suffering. Fuck this nigger life.

thats shit, its gonna be pain in the ass when he gets older, LOLMAO, die chad

His gf is average at best. After 6’5 you start getting less returns for your height and it becomes freaky. Being 7ft is good for sports but it does beat being a manlet in any case.

I think he forgot to mention he is 6'11
They always find a way to edge it into a conversation. Applies to regular tallfaggots too. Though I know a 5’10-11 guy who LARPs as 6ft and he always brings it up. I hate how people feel the need to lie up their height. @Broly

Hahaha “struggles”. This dude has life on sandbox mode.

An Aryan giant and all he can get is a fat midget?

It's truly over isn't it? :fuk:

Also she looks like an oblivion character, what kind of face is that? :feelskek:

I hope each primate above 6 feet dies

I'll never have a girlfriend, but if I ever did, and she ever even fucking acknowledged that this guy is as tall as he is, I would fucking hang myself (in Minecraft). Just knowing that this fucker is out there on the planet makes me anxious, and I know that he isn't even the tallest. At least his girlfriend is so-so, that does make me feel a little bit better.

You can literally hear those foids' vaginas soak in their own juices.

Ahh i’m tall ahh :feelsohh:
Ahh Have i mentioned that i’m tall? Ahh
Fucking tallfag

That bitch is ugly tho ngl

I'll never have a girlfriend, but if I ever did, and she ever even fucking acknowledged that this guy is as tall as he is, I would fucking hang myself (in Minecraft). Just knowing that this fucker is out there on the planet makes me anxious, and I know that he isn't even the tallest. At least his girlfriend is so-so, that does make me feel a little bit better.
True, just his existence is suicide inducing.

You can literally hear those foids' vaginas soak in their own juices.
Yeah, that is really brutal. They were also pulsating just from his sight.

Ahh i’m tall ahh :feelsohh:
Ahh Have i mentioned that i’m tall? Ahh
Fucking tallfag

That bitch is ugly tho ngl
Tall person exists
Time to get famous

TITANS HAVE INVADED THE WALL. INCEL SQUAD @Copexodius Maximus GET YOUR 3 DIMENSIONAL GEAR THEY HAVE INVADED THE WALL @Mecoja @kikecel @Broly @Intellau_Celistic @JoeBruhcel @ERadicator @Languishingrn @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @kekfuel @Pixycel @OwlGod @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Zer0/∞ THE TITANS HAVE GOTTEN IN THE WALL
season 2 manga GIF by Funimation

Last edited:
cancer cringe video
i`m fine with my height, if i`d be small i would larp as mighty dwarf if not skinny or cunning goblin if skinny
:bigbrain:

TITANS HAVE INVADED THE WALL. INCEL SQUAD @Copexodius Maximus GET YOUR 3 DIMENSIONAL GEAR THEY HAVE INVADED THE WALL @Mecoja @kikecel @Broly @Intellau_Celistic THE TITANS HAVE GOTTEN IN THE WALL
season 2 manga GIF by Funimation
First opening plays in my head. Im ready :feelsBox:
It's actually kinda over for him

Obviously better than being a manlet, but he is definitely seen as a freak by normans (and even many foids) and will have serious bone problems when he's older. Not to mention his inability to sit in 99% of places. 6'5" is optimal, and every inch after that lowers life quality exponentially

NBAmaxxing was his only way out but his cracker ass missed the chance :feelshaha:
Cope bro, those are minor things, not even real problems, as we get old we all going to have same problems while currently they walk around like Gods on earth.

It's actually kinda over for him

Obviously better than being a manlet, but he is definitely seen as a freak by normans (and even many foids) and will have serious bone problems when he's older. Not to mention his inability to sit in 99% of places. 6'5" is optimal, and every inch after that lowers life quality exponentially

NBAmaxxing was his only way out but his cracker ass missed the chance :feelshaha:
:feelskek: tard moment. All the foids in This video wanted him badly. It's not hard to be 7 ft and not get their pussys wet. Foids have shit fantasies nowadays because of their anime fantasy men. Who are 7 fucking feet and muscular with 12 kilometer dicks. Jfl look at all those women just staring at him with wide expressions and not mocking him. Jfl mogged this forum to hell and back.
First opening plays in my head. Im ready :feelsBox:

Cope bro, those are minor things, not even real problems, as we get old we all going to have same problems while currently they walk around like Gods on earth.
Maybe if they live that long. Nigga is 7 ft they don't live that long. Most he can live for is prolly 30 or 40. 50 if he's Lucky

Last edited:
If youre 6 feet or above and you browse this forum then I wish death upon you

There’s no coping with this one buddy boyos. Fuck this subhuman existence, I can’t take it anymore.

View attachment 520084
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut lets seee him move

lets see his "perspective" when he is trying to run, move and do any sport and use his height apart from virtue signalling and posing.

unironically his whole life is just muh punching down, im taller than you im better thats it now kneel down everyone lower than me, utterly narcissistic twat, literally every problem is a tiny inconvenience that these princesses are blowing out of proportion, and is purely used to highlight their height advantage .

then suddenly it all falls down, because he moves like shit and suddenly the mogging facade is over and it is revealed it aint better being taller

because you cant move

everything involving physicality involves moving and applying the "height" advantage

if you cant apply the advantage you havent got shit

anything over 6 foot 3 inches and physically becomes a hindrance not an advantage, you move luck an utter sub human, completely gangley un cordinated joke

tyson 5 foot 11

rocky marciano 5 foot 9

greatest heavyweights of all time, utterlly fucked up guys over 6 foot 3 precisely because the taller guys couldnt move

Last edited:
Life on Tutorial mode

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut lets seee him move

lets see his "perspective" when he is trying to run, move and do any sport and use his height apart from virtue signalling and posing.

unironically his whole life is just muh punching down, im taller than you im better thats it now kneel down everyone lower than me, utterly narcissistic twat, literally every problem is a tiny inconvenience that these princesses are blowing out of proportion, and is purely used to highlight their height advantage .

then suddenly it all falls down, because he moves like shit and suddenly the mogging facade is over and it is revealed it aint better being taller

because you cant move

everything involving physicality involves moving and applying the "height" advantage

if you cant apply the advantage you havent got shit

anything over 6 foot 3 inches and physically becomes a hindrance not an advantage, you move luck an utter sub human, completely gangley un cordinated joke

tyson 5 foot 11

rocky marciano 5 foot 9

greatest heavyweights of all time, utterlly fucked up guys over 6 foot 3 precisely because the taller guys couldnt move
F21CF858 4398 477A BD61 A20A61E1DFFE