Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw something while exercising that just made me lose all motivation to go out

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
This happened a few months ago, after I saw this I lost motivation to do anything, exercise, talk to my friends and family, browse this forum, watch YouTube. I just felt like shit and I don't think that I've recovered from it.

You see, I don't often see male Mulatto's, and the few times I do most are fellow incels. As a country, the Netherlands is the absolute worst market for Black men, I see White male Black toilet couples every day but rarely the reverse, I'm much more likely to see an Asian man Black toilet couple than a Black man non-Black toilet couple.

But that day, I saw something odd, I saw another mulatto and he looked very similar to me, he even dressed in the same sloppy low-effort way as me and while I was exercising he was sitting on a bench... With a chubby pale skinned black haired toilet. I can see that he clearly wasn't NT because of the way he interacted with her, he rested his head on her legs and later on her chest, he made very awkward moves towards her and she kissed him back and smiled.

He was obese like me, he had an uncombed afro like me, and an unkept beard like me. The main differences between us was that while my afro is light brown / dark blonde in the summer and my beard is black, he had a black afro and a light brown / dark blonde beard. He was also significantly shorter than me, and was just as obese as me. The only way in which he mogged me is that his face had strong European features, he essentially looked like "A Dutchman with an afro and beard", but his skin tone was the same.

I kept exercising my ass off in the hopes that I got something which he seemed to have without working to lose weight, they just sat there kissing and holding each other. They barely talked to each other and he kept doing awkward stuff around her which she seemed to find amusing as opposed to repulsing whenever I do the same around a toilet.

His girlfriend was super pale, had straight black hair, and brown eyes. She was some sort of Caucasian (skeleton wise), perhaps Iranian or Turkish, maybe just one of those Dutch people that "look Turkish".

Why him and not me? How can someone that looks so much like me live the exact life I want but not me? What did I do wrong that he does right?

Maybe he had JBF, maybe his Euro features allowed him to do JBW while my African features don't let me. I don't know, I just felt so cheated, why did the universe give him love and gives me loneliness?

What did I do to deserve this life while he was the one thing I want in life?

After that I felt like nothing I did mattered, I don't feel like anything matters anymore, maybe she was the only toilet in the world that could love someone that looks like me and now she's taken... I don't know, I just know that I'm alone and my exact male looksmatch has a girlfriend... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

2563086 klop images 361klop0

I saw the same. Some autist looking obese white guy with a black haired gf playing on what looked like a soytendo switch in the park :feelsUgh:

Life is a Rig and Unfair.

wish i was dutch coz of quality of life but the dating market sounds brutal.

He probably was running JBF. Or she was horribly moribdly obese at a time which meant that Chads didn't want to have sex with her, so she had very low confidence and settled for him.

Just be nigger pilled

I saw the same. Some autist looking obese white guy with a black haired gf playing on what looked like a soytendo switch in the park :feelsUgh:
At least that’s JBW so it’s par for the course

Crazy how having white skin compensates for being fat, smelly, and covered in stretch marks
That’s what JBW is. You don’t have to take care of yourself as long as you’re white but height still matters I think

That’s what JBW is. You don’t have to take care of yourself as long as you’re white but height still matters I think

Yeh that was the worst aspect of it
It has went down though