Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw something in my email box that got my attention.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I saw something in my email that got my attention and it had some truthful shit about women, it was a ‘Posts from yesterday’ email I got a few days ago.

33177499 E1B5 4682 9B40 59598C38FE56

Link to where all this took place:

https://www.alonelylife.com/threads/how-many-here-are-autistic¿.41484/page-4#post-938379

Looks like there are some men out there that KNOW what female nature is like without even being part of any blackpill community.
:feelsokman:

Last edited:
This is not the only forum you participate in?
No. I barley even use the forum I linked but what I saw in my inbox really got my attention enough to pay a visit to the site but yeah, I do use other forums, mainly blackpilled ones.

Well yeah that’s understandable as the so called manosphere encompasses many other groups of awakened men (meaning they understand women’s true nature) other than just us.:feelsUgh:

There’s the PUA’s, MGTOW’s, MSTOW’s, followers of the Jew Mouldbug and his “cathedral“ nonsense teaching (when he should be summing up the entirety of women’s control by more accurately referring to it as the “synagogue“) Wizards, WN’s, Natsocs, NEETsocs, radical traditionalists etc, etc.:feelsokman:

Most of whom are almost all of them exclusively red pillers but hey even just knowing and believing the red pill doctrine can be enough to save a man’s life and awaken him to the true nature of women.:feelsclown:

I myself simply look at learning the black pill to be the icing on an already delicious knowledge packed proverbial cake.:ahegao:

Last edited:
Men who are rejected again and again by every foid will eventually get blackpilled.

Even if you talk about places with no internet like N Korea or poverty stricken African countries or medieval/ancient times, after hundreds of rejections eventually they would have started believing in something similar to modern day blackpill.

Well yeah that’s understandable as the so called manosphere encompasses many other groups of awakened men (meaning they understand women’s true nature) other than just us.:feelsUgh:

There’s the PUA’s, MGTOW’s, MSTOW’s, followers of the Jew Mouldbug and his “cathedral“ nonsense teaching (when he should be summing up the entirety of women’s control by more accurately referring to it as the “synagogue“) Wizards, WN’s, Natsocs, NEETsocs, radical traditionalists etc, etc.:feelsokman:

Most of whom are almost all of them exclusively red pillers but hey even just knowing and believing the red pill doctrine can be enough to save a man’s life and awaken him to the true nature of women.:feelsclown:

I myself simply look at learning the black pill to be the icing on an already delicious knowledge packed proverbial cake.:ahegao:
Let’s hope he joins this site or maybe he already has but under a different screen name from the one on that other forum.

That site has 27k members but only 15 of them are online. LOL. No one uses it anymore.

That site has 27k members but only 15 of them are online. LOL. No one uses it anymore.
I barley use it myself since I believe women shouldn’t be allowed on forums dedicated to lonely people since they have orbiters and shit.

At least the admin has it right with this site by not allowing women to be part of the forum since women don’t struggle with attracting humans of the opposite gender.

I barley use it myself since I believe women shouldn’t be allowed on forums dedicated to lonely people since they have orbiters and shit.
Women are allowed on that forum?

JFL. What else can be expected from a forum full of cucked men who got divorce raped.
A staff member sarcastically congratulated the dude for ‘causing another member’s thread to be locked’. The dude was only speaking the truth about female nature.

A staff member sarcastically congratulated the dude for ‘causing another member’s thread to be locked’. The dude was only speaking the truth about female nature.
What a cuck.

some know, most are in illusionville