Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw some currycel with a cute becky at work once

• Thread starter Deleted member 39081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39081

Self-banned
-
It was lifefuel until I had to serve them and I realised he was legit retarded and she was his caretaker :feelshaha:.

Is this the only way us currycels can get a becky? By being a retard? :cryfeels:.

On the bright side I served a white male indian female couple and scanned their items extra times when they weren't looking so they had to pay more :feelshmm:.

On the bright side I served a white male indian female couple and scanned their items extra times when they weren't looking so they had to pay more :feelshmm:.
Doing God's work :society:

It was lifefuel until I had to serve them and I realised he was legit retarded and she was his caretaker :feelshaha:.

Is this the only way us currycels can get a becky? By being a retard? :cryfeels:.

Just be a retard theory

The based department wants to know your location

I unironically saw a curry holding hands with a blonde foid taller than him just a few minutes ago on my way back from the gym. Almost crashed into a rock and fell off my bike.

She is taking advantage of him for his monthly retard check

@Sadandangrycel

You are not a currycel if you have a woman..