Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw so much BMWF and AMWF couples in Catalonia its insane

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Disguising as a normie 24/7. Guitar player cel.
★★★★★
from jb's to old hags, if theres racemixers there its a 90% chance its a ethnic male (never asian idk why) and white woman.
i barely saw any muhhh ''jbw'' couples

by AM i mean arab male

new breed of Ubermensch in the making

idk its hard to tell the difference but the curries were mostly in groups walking around in some muslim robe, idk if thats paki or indian, barely saw any of those sikh people with their head thing but i saw a couple of em.

":soy:: B-but muh JBW!"

I wonder how many were Slavwhore & the rest regular Whitewhores/WestEuroWhores?
jfl, their IQ will be room-temperature

kys race-mixing lover

It's the most common form of interracial relationship. Women have been brainwashed to desire black guys via propaganda. The Jews could've chosen to prop up any race as attractive to women via propaganda but they chose blacks because they want to lower the IQ of whites.

":soy:: B-but muh JBW!"

I wonder how many were Slavwhore & the rest regular Whitewhores/WestEuroWhores?
idk i rarely heard them speak but they were rarely nordic, mostly southern european and looked like bimbos.
jfl, their IQ will be room-temperature

kys race-mixing lover
:lul:

Race-mixing has taken over the West

I thought it was ricecucks winning at first kek.

idk i rarely heard them speak but they were rarely nordic, mostly southern european and looked like bimbos.
i dont consider spaniards white but whatever

Instead-of-Founding-an-Intellectual-Elite-America-Has-Established-a-Mulatto-Stud-Farm-Hamsun.jpg

Amerimutt_Image.png

[TS may not be in the USA.]

Race-mixing has taken over the West

.is logic:
-One day, a fucking dravidian albino is "white"
-A genetic European with just darker hair & olive skin is somehow "non-White"
the dravidian albino isn't tied to african niggers.

.is logic:
-One day, a fucking dravidian albino is "white"
-A genetic European with just darker hair & olive skin is somehow "non-White"
Yes only Slavs are the real whites. Rest of them are all just larping

the dravidian albino isn't tied to african niggers.
Neither are Spaniards jfl, they have some MENA in them but it's around 5-7% iirc & has been there since Iron-age/Bronze-age times

Not even Sub-Saharan/actual Africans, it's Berber.

Last edited:
With white foids??? :ha..feels:
White foids in Europe mingle with sandnigs and other race, yeah. The more sandnigs there is in a population, the more you are going to find them in relationship

White foids in Europe mingle with sandnigs and other race, yeah. The more sandnigs there is in a population, the more you are going to find them in relationship
nop. jbe is law

nop. jbe is law
Man, I've been in Europe more times than you and I can tell you this happen. You should only go to sandbox neighborhoods in cities where there are a good number of sandboxes.

Arabs and Turks yes? What about curries???
Most curries in Europe are in the UK, but in other countries they usually inbreed or prefer just their own race, but it is like all: if you are some kind of Chad in your own race, the probability you are fucking fresh white pussy must be high.

Turks are rare in most Europe except in Germany.

This encouraged me to look up a 4K walk video of Catalonia and within seconds I saw this very thing. Fucking Brutal!

It's the most common form of interracial relationship. Women have been brainwashed to desire black guys via propaganda. The Jews could've chosen to prop up any race as attractive to women via propaganda but they chose blacks because they want to lower the IQ of whites.
This is blue pill cope. To say blacks dont have attractive masculine qualities is to live in delusion. Although media propoganda also factors in.

im pretty sure i wouldn't be incel if i was ethnic

from jb's to old hags, if theres racemixers there its a 90% chance its a ethnic male (never asian idk why) and white woman.
i barely saw any muhhh ''jbw'' couples

by AM i mean arab male
wmaf - anglo guy and noodlewhore, amwf - slavicwhore and chink

there's also the fact blacks are far more animalistic and women are zoophiles as the dogpill shows. I doubt race mixing propaganda would of been successful if it was with high IQ low crime high impulse control east asians.

there's also the fact blacks are far more animalistic and women are zoophiles as the dogpill shows. I doubt race mixing propaganda would of been successful if it was with high IQ low crime high impulse control east asians.
Alot of WNs cope with BMWF by saying its daaaah jooz doing it, and while they may have a point, the fact that no amount of propoganda attracts white women to chinks and pajeets is proof BMWF is due to natural attraction

Most curries in Europe are in the UK, but in other countries they usually inbreed or prefer just their own race, but it is like all: if you are some kind of Chad in your own race, the probability you are fucking fresh white pussy must be high.

Turks are rare in most Europe except in Germany.
I wish I lived in europe, sounds like arabs have a far easier time getting white pussy there, even 2 of my uncles have white wives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back