Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I saw so many GL girls on TV in Germany vs Scotland match yesterday

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
How can u rot when u are around such pretty German girls. If i was around girls like that I would be even more motivated to go out, talk to them, socialize, rizz them u, hustle and moneymaxx, go to the gym etc so even I could someday date them even if the chances of that happening are very low it would be so much lifefuel but in my case all I'm greeted to when I come to the classroom is eye sores. There are only like handful of girls who are GL in my class. Thanq STEM degree or maybe this site has fucked my standards of beauty idk tbh.

i am around some beckys and stacys during work. it does not make me want to ascend bro i want to ropemaxx

Somehow I knew OP would be talking about the german girls and not the scottish ones when I clicked on the thread

How can u rot when u are around such pretty German girls. If i was around girls like that I would be even more motivated to go out, talk to them, socialize, rizz them u, hustle and moneymaxx, go to the gym etc so even I could someday date them even if the chances of that happening are very low it would be so much lifefuel but in my case all I'm greeted to when I come to the classroom is eye sores. There are only like handful of girls who are GL in my class. Thanq STEM degree or maybe this site has fucked my standards of beauty idk tbh.
They're retarded extremely spoiled feminist bitches, LGBTQ supporters and Chad only/Chad-sandnigger-fucking whores who constantly talk bs. They're very entitled. It's simply over for me (and I don't care because I can't stand their mindless talk.)

They're retarded extremely spoiled feminist bitches, LGBTQ supporters and Chad only/Chad-sandnigger-fucking whores who constantly talk bs. They're very entitled. It's simply over for me (and I don't care because I can't stand their mindless talk.)
How do you call a Chad-sand? Abdul?
Of course they only fuck the attractive ones, top 10-15% maybe. So a lot of sands want to establish Sharia to get a harem because they're incels. Coping with islame.

How do you call a Chad-sand? Abdul?
Of course they only fuck the attractive ones, top 10-15% maybe. So a lot of sands want to establish Sharia to get a harem because they're incels. Coping with islame.
Chaddam

Brutal europill. These cunts dont even care about football just want to attentionwhore maxx in front of large audience. Bonuspoints if they get a shot on camera so they can promote their onlyfans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back