Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw red at a foid coworker

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I’ll start this out by saying your incel Intution is correct. When you since hostility it is their don’t accept their gaslight. This fat single mom coworker was saying about how she had toooken some weight loss supplement. I jokingly told her to lay off the “herbal” meth or something. Then she started acting her usual cunt bout hour later. Hitting on all my coworkers having a nice voice, then being rude to me. She then had the audacity to use my name and say”need to stop taking this I look more approachable” over the radio. . . I’m so fucking done. Bitch I do t wanna hit in you and am not hitting on you. Quit acting like I’m your beta buddy fucking cockblock loser friend bitch. I don’t wanna be identified as anything go fuck your self. Same as this other bitch who was being mean towards me until some poor guy came and left and she said I should have saved her:feelsdevil::reeeeee:

I hate women

I don’t consider fat women human

You know there’s a problem when even fat femoids are use to getting hit on a lot. Easy mode.

You know there’s a problem when even fat femoids are use to getting hit on a lot. Easy mode.
Insert Cd Mode

Not even needing to play the Tutorial

Getting into it with a female coworker as a non chad at work is never a good idea. You will never win

Jobs with foids are fucking terrible. Especially cause when you report them for their shit management doesn't/can't do shit