Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw my childhood bully surrounded by 3 hot women

Simp

Simp

Recruit
Even when we were young girls loved him. He was handsome and rich and would bully all the ugly and introverted boys.

Then when I joined university at 19 I saw him again. He had 3 hot girls all over him.

Women reward bullies. Women are our biggest enemies.

thats the universe signaling you to go ER

*Chad brutalises incel*

“Omg Chad you’re so badddd, xD hehehehe”

Stacies really are pathetic. I too, have noticed this when looking around at the Facebook profiles of sick, disgusting people who gave me hell in my schooling years. They all seem to be living a much better life than me. It really does feel like evil triumphs over good... I gave up trying to be a nice, respectable, good person years ago. There's no point if you just get stepped all-over by everyone.

Tension said:
Stacies really are pathetic. I too, have noticed this when looking around at the Facebook profiles of sick, disgusting people who gave me hell in my schooling years. They all seem to be living a much better life than me. It really does feel like evil triumphs over good... I gave up trying to be a nice, respectable, good person years ago. There's no point if you just get stepped all-over by everyone.

It's the nature of women. They're animals.

Just remember how normies approve of bullying as long it's an incel. Fucking degenerate society deserved to be nuked.

VincentVanCope said:
*Chad brutalises incel*
“Omg Chad you’re so badddd, xD hehehehe”
Chads are never bullies. It is always Chad-lites if you mistake one for a bully.

bullies are never succesful!!!!

Tension said:

You're playing a rigged game, boyo. Doesn't matter if you're nice or an asshole. 

Nice Chad = OMG <3 he's so adorable. I want to have his babies. Such a perfect dude. 

Nice Incel = what a pussy lol. grow some balls

Bad Chad = whoahhhh what a sexy bad boy. I want him inside me

Bad Incel = holy shit this person is so repulsive. ewwwwwwwww. get away from me, creep !

No justice. Act like an asshole and still live a better life than ugly person.

Most bullies have no trouble finding gfs, the bullies who used to torment during my education years all have gfs now.

Also disapproves cucktears personality bullshit.

Women like low inhib

And that's just the way it is. :(

Simp said:
Even when we were young girls loved him. He was handsome and rich and would bully all the ugly and introverted boys.

Then when I joined university at 19 I saw him again. He had 3 hot girls all over him.

Women reward bullies. Women are our biggest enemies.

Femoids shamed me for getting targeted by my 4th grade bully, and I was the only introvert in my class

It was actually one femoid doing it with 2 of her friends behind her who said nothing, she is now in my class and I can't forgive her

Sadist said:
thats the universe signaling you to go ER

Yeah OP, screw those obnoxious brutes

Tension said:

The universe is EVIL. We must commit suicide and NOT reincarnate.