Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i saw a WMAF seamaxxing subhuman tallfag cumskin with a roastie chink whore in my town

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragon
★★★★★
this white tallfag subhuman had this 30 yr old roastie chink whore from some asian shithole around his arm and he obviously seamaxxed.

he bought her back to britbongia and he had his arm around her, but she kept her arms to herself, she clearly wasnt attarcted to him and she was taking in the sight of all the non incel white guys around her.

it was very jfl

this is why you dont seamaxx and bring your chink gf back to your white country, she will leave you and start seeing all the other white guys she could be fucking

she will realise how mogged and subhuman you are

this white tallfag subhuman had this 30 yr old roastie chink whore from some asian shithole around his arm and he obviously seamaxxed.

he bought her back to britbongia and he had his arm around her, but she kept her arms to herself, she clearly wasnt attarcted to him and she was taking in the sight of all the non incel white guys around her.

it was very jfl

this is why you dont seamaxx and bring your chink gf back to your white country, she will leave you and start seeing all the other white guys she could be fucking

MEANWHILE I AM DYING IN PHYSICAL PAIN AFTER METH COMEDOWN SMOKING SPICE K2 SYNTHETIC CANNA (IN VIDEO GAME)

average passport bro

very high IQ

There's a reason they came up with the term LBH: LOSER BACK HOME.

But noodles are so repulsed by their own men, money-driven, and so white-worshipping that they can't help themselves. Even though the come up with these disparaging terms.

I saw a literal burn victim JBW-maxxer with a SEAroach a week ago. He looked like this guy:

Zaid-Garcia-Burn-Victim.jpg

Noodles value white genetics on a level that is flat out pathological.