Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw a Telugu whore with a Chink

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adi naa pilla ra... adi naa pilla
-
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Today at a mall I had to witness a 5/10 Telugu whore with a FUCKING CHINK out of everyone. Absolute state of Telugu whores, imagine getting cucked by CHINKS. Brutal shit.

And that guy wasn't even a kpoop chang or anything, just a normal ass looking 5'6 chink :lul::lul:

telugu sounds like a car brand

What's a telugu

@Biowaste Removal @AsiaCel @Lv99_BixNood @Evangelioncel @juche necromancer

Ricecels are fakecels just come to Hyderabad to fuck with Telugu whores here. You can swim in pussy with kpoop and kfag halo here :lul: :lul:

I knew a half South Indian- half Assamese hybrid. I forgot which part of South India though, but his mother was the South Indian. He looked like an average Indian with chink eyes.

Ricecels are fakecels just come to Hyderabad to fuck with Telugu whores here. You can swim in pussy with kpoop and kfag halo here :lul: :lul:
I'm not an East asian ricecel I'm a Filipino 5'4 shitskin

I knew a half South Indian- half Assamese hybrid. I forgot which part of South India though, but his mother was the South Indian. He looked like an average Indian with chink eyes.
He did not look like a North Eastern guy, looked like a Chinese chink. There are some chinks in Hyderabad because of IT companies here. They looked like software people also

I'm a Slav(e) bhai, I can already gypsymaxx but that doesn't count as ascending.

@Acorn @Confessor @Jason Voorhees @JayGoptri @Blackpill Monk

Telugu whores are obsessed with kpoop. Is this also present all over India? :lul: :lul:

TELUGU FEMALES BELONG TO BRAHMIN MEN :lasereyes:

What? :feelsmega: I have always assumed you to be a chink :lul::lul:
thought that too the first time i interacted with him jfl

untill i heard him speak better serbian then me:feelshaha::feelsbadman:

thought that too the first time i interacted with him jfl

untill i heard him speak better serbian then me:feelshaha::feelsbadman:
BASED. Slavs are the greatest allies for us curries

I'm not going to some shithole (no offense curry bros) just to get a chance to get laid

AHHH HA this is why I pray to kpop idol gods evERy day, the reaction of you shitskins and coomskins is priceless

I'm not going to some shithole (no offense curry bros) just to get a chance to get laid
Hyderabad is much developed than many SEA shitholes. Volcel if you wouldn't. You will drown and suffocate in pussy juice

AHHH HA this is why I pray to kpop idol gods evERy day, the reaction of you shitskins and coomskins is priceless
Tamils still cuck chinks more in Japan and Singapore. Doesn't shit to me.

I don't want these filthy Telugu whores anyway. I want a trad Tamil foid :ahegao: :ahegao:

Tamils still cuck chinks more in Japan and Singapore. Doesn't shit to me.

I don't want these filthy Telugu whores anyway. I want a trad Tamil foid :ahegao: :ahegao:
What's the difference, they're all curries

Hyderabad is much developed than many SEA shitholes. Volcel if you wouldn't. You will drown and suffocate in pussy juice
Hypothetically I were to sexpat, I wouldn't choose India when there are other places.

That said, I don't look towards sexpatting. It can bring a host of different issues. I rather stay behind like a true man and fight for my fellow brocels.

Hypothetically I were to sexpat, I wouldn't choose India when there are other places.

That said, I don't look towards sexpatting. It can bring a host of different issues. I rather stay behind like a true man and fight for my fellow brocels.
Volcel then

Telugu whores are obsessed with kpoop. Is this also present all over India? :lul: :lul:
Okay. I don't think it's exclusive to Telugu. Many zoomers have this fixation.

Last edited:

A True Warrior and a Scion of Huangdi. I hope you find a noodlefoid to carry on your bloodline brocel.

In Mumbai ? Somewhat but mostly nah. Same in my college.

All over the world, zoomers are listening to Kpop. What about it?
Even I don't know what the hype is about :lul: :lul: :lul: Don't they know Tamil music is the best. Why the fuck are they listening to Junkcook shit :lul::lul:
Faggy looking brocolli headed Indian
Any Pictures? For Telugus at least Mahesh Babu and Vijay Devarakonda the beauty standard

Even I don't know what the hype is about :lul: :lul: :lul: Don't they know Tamil music is the best. Why the fuck are they listening to Junkcook shit :lul::lul:

Any Pictures? For Telugus at least Mahesh Babu and Vijay Devarakonda the beauty standard
Check out Veedant Madhavan and Ronit Roy's son. Those are male beauty standards for urban Indian girls in Mumbai at least.

Same for NE foids also. They are brainwashed Kpop fans

Check out Veedant Madhavan and Ronit Roy's son. Those are male beauty standards for urban Indian girls in Mumbai at least.
So Just Be Tall :feelsrope: :feelsrope: They are ugly af otherwise :lul::lul:
Same for NE foids also. They are brainwashed Kpop fans
Wtf is in kpoop, why are they all obsessed with it :lul::lul:
There are no trad girls left in these modern era, all girls are degenerate whores
But some are more degenerate than others. Tamil society is the most conservative because they are the most religious and highest IQ
Randi babu randi
lol :feelskek:

Your people should take some lessons from the North.

Even I don't know what the hype is about :lul: :lul: :lul: Don't they know Tamil music is the best. Why the fuck are they listening to Junkcook shit :lul::lul:.
Tamil music? Examples?

Fuck off Vaseegara is the best song ever. How dare you say that? :feelsree::feelsree:
It is Kpop of a different flavour. You just don't realise it. It's garbage trash mega cuck music. Not even done stealthy (which happens in the West and is also dangerous long term). It's bad music.

It is Kpop of a different flavour. You just don't realise it. It's garbage trash mega cuck music. Not even done stealthy (which happens in the West and is also dangerous long term). It's bad music.
Lyrics are super hot though :ahegao: :ahegao: I wish a Tamil penne sings like that for me as well :cryfeels::cryfeels:

What music is good according to you then?

If u were paki youd mog him