Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I saw a local gold digger on a dating app.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I saw a local gold digger on a dating app, her bio said something like ‘Must have a job’ which is an obvious gold digger sign, what a self-entitled bitch she is, it’s very clear that she is looking for men to use for their money.

I gave her a message, not because I want to betabux her but because I wanted to see where I could get with her and she messaged back saying ‘You look young’ and I replied ‘I’m 28’ and got no reply back so I’m guessing she doesn’t mean this in a good way.

I’m using a picture from 2014 as my profile picture on the dating app because I feel I looked better back then. I’m not gonna doubt that some local dude will betabux for that self-entitled bitch.

Last edited:
tell her to kys

Looking young can either be bc you're not balding and not fat, or because your jaw is recessed. ovER if they say it in a bad way :feelscry:
I'm using a picture from 2014 as my profile picture on the dating app because I feel I looked better back then. I’m not gonna doubt that some local dude will betabux for that self-entitled bitch.
Yea there's always some betabux who falls for it :reeeeee:

The saddest part is these betabuxers actually think they're seducing someone. Like they think she wants a man with a job so having a job makes him attractive and alpha. If they knew they only being used...

Looking young can either be bc you're not balding and not fat, or because your jaw is recessed. ovER if they say it in a bad way :feelscry:

Yea there's always some betabux who falls for it :reeeeee:

The saddest part is these betabuxers actually think they're seducing someone. Like they think she wants a man with a job so having a job makes him attractive and alpha. If they knew they only being used...
It’s the money they are attracted to, huge difference.

Looking young can either be bc you're not balding and not fat, or because your jaw is recessed.
Imagine balding and having a recessed maxilla and mandible at the same time. :feelsrope:

buy her an $8000 engagement wring. She deserves it :heart::heart::heart:

Looking young can either be bc you're not balding and not fat, or because your jaw is recessed.
Massive Cope

By "young" she meant that this nigga isnt making 6 figures per year and looks like he doesnt have a car. She assumed he was broke.

She didnt see him wearing a ralph lauren shirt standing in front of his Benz :soy::bluepill: