Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw a group of teenagers hanging out. some of the boys in the group were kissing and groping girls in the group and I could barely control my anger

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
Where I live, there are some schools near me.

When I was walking home, I saw this group of teenagers in a circle smoking and laughing. Some of them covered in tattoos.

I saw one of the boys pull one of the girls to the side and kiss and grope this really attractive girl.

I'm not pedophile and I don't condone pedophilia unlike other incels In this site but that girl was really attractive. She was "thiccer" and looked older and taller.

While making out, the dude pulled gum out of his mouth that he got from kissing the girl who was chewing gum.
It was nasty but I felt so fucking envious of him.

I hate them. I absolutely fucking hate them.

I would do ANYTHING to be those boys. It absolutely pissed me off. I actually cried and screamed when I got home.

I don't understand where it all went wrong. I don't understand why my life got up to this point and why I am still a fucking virgin meanwhile there are teenagers much younger than me experiencing sex and romance and pleasure.

Fkin rage fuel and some idiot girls think that is “friendship “

Chadlites and Chad , Exchanging Gums with a Whores Mouth

Meanwhile you rot in your room playing Games , browsing this Site or do Other Things Related to the Internet and or Reading

Sometimes Wonders me , why we arent dead yet . We didnt do our Biological Purpose so we are just a Waste of Space.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: @Mecoja @Random19YearOldInce @Lux @Rotter @ItsOver4cel

Chadlites and Chad , Exchanging Gums with a Whores Mouth

Meanwhile you rot in your room playing Games , browsing this Site or do Other Things Related to the Internet and or Reading

Sometimes Wonders me , why we arent dead yet . We didnt do our Biological Purpose so we are just a Waste of Space.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: @Mecoja @Random19YearOldInce @Lux @Rotter @ItsOver4cel
For real. It absolutely fucking breaks my heart. It fills me with anger and sorrow

It's brutal seeing people so much younger than you doing stuff like this, I've got relatives who are in their later teens and I've heard them talking about the stuff they get up to or my parents tell me how they got caught doing stuff.

Last edited:
Where I live, there are some schools near me.

When I was walking home, I saw this group of teenagers in a circle smoking and laughing. Some of them covered in tattoos.

I saw one of the boys pull one of the girls to the side and kiss and grope this really attractive girl.

I'm not pedophile and I don't condone pedophilia unlike other incels In this site but that girl was really attractive. She was "thiccer" and looked older and taller.

While making out, the dude pulled gum out of his mouth that he got from kissing the girl who was chewing gum.
It was nasty but I felt so fucking envious of him.

I hate them. I absolutely fucking hate them.

I would do ANYTHING to be those boys. It absolutely pissed me off. I actually cried and screamed when I got home.

I don't understand where it all went wrong. I don't understand why my life got up to this point and why I am still a fucking virgin meanwhile there are teenagers much younger than me experiencing sex and romance and pleasure.
I absolutely feel your pain I have just turned 38 and feel like shit especially when I see beautiful young girl teenagers getting squeezed and groped buy dumb arss holes but as soon as you look at them for a second they get aggressive and violent. (as a teenager I was always treated terribly by females ) I remember as a teenager I would literally ask a girl a question or even look at them for a second and they would tell me to fuck off period. I remember as a teen most of the normal girls would insult me for no reason. or they would stare at me until I looked at them for a second then they would lay into me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back