Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I saw a ginger Stacy on a train (Jawpill story)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A couple of weeks ago I was touristcoping and went copemaxxing to a tourist spot. While in the train I saw an absolutely gorgeous red-haired busty Stacy with a huge ass dressing in a very tight dress.

But what I saw wasn't fap-fuel, it was suicide-fuel.

Next to her was a balding brown old Indian man her height, literally the stereotypical description of "the archetypical incel", except for one thing... He has an absolute Chad-tier jaw. She was young (early 20's late teens), they were making out in public and he was openly touching her breasts and ass and she was smiling while he did that.

Old Chadpreet lives an absolutely different life from us, she was a Dutch toilet so I couldn't cope with thinking that he was Slavmaxxing.

I looked at them just thinking how different my life would have been if I had his jawline.

He was overweight, short, brown, he was norwooding, and like twice her age. But all he had was a good jawline and this one trait carried his SMV above this entire forum combined.

There's literally nothing you can do if you have a shit jaw, it's absolutely over for us jawcels. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Was the guy darkskinned?

A couple of weeks ago I was touristcoping and went copemaxxing to a tourist spot. While in the train I saw an absolutely gorgeous red-haired busty Stacy with a huge ass dressing in a very tight dress.

Next to her was a balding brown old Indian man her height, literally the stereotypical description of "the archetypical incel", except for one thing... He has an absolute Chad-tier jaw. She was young (early 20's late teens), they were making out in public and he was openly touching her breasts and ass and she was smiling while he did that.

Old Chadpreet lives an absolutely different life from us, she was a Dutch toilet so I couldn't cope with thinking that he was Slavmaxxing.

I looked at them just thinking how different my life would have been if I had his jawline.

He was overweight, short, brown, he was norwooding, and like twice her age. But all he had was a good jawline and this one trait carried his SMV above this entire forum combined.

There's literally nothing you can do if you have a shit jaw, it's absolutely over for us jawcels. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:
45921b5b b1d6 4089 923f 44d922516337

once again mogged to deaath by indians

Not believeable

dude yall make everything about looks if he was short fat and bald and she still wants him then obviously looks have nothing to do with it smh you gotta change bro this is why u get no play from girls really bad mindset and negative and very judgmental

Jaw is the law!

life-fuel for curry jawmaxxers

Just be curry is a law. I don’t know why people on this forum act like its abnormal

I apologize on behalf of dutch girls

Just be curry is a law. I don’t know why people on this forum act like its abnormal
It’s not a law lol curries are least preferred males with rice fighting them for that spot

Few outliers don’t make the norm

Curries truly are Gods:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

maybe she was a sexworker?

maybe she was a sexworker?

Obvious
Jfl at IT level mental gymnastics here

Only chadpreet can get Stacy, regular 5’2 old curry deathnic shall not apply

This post not only reads like a Larp but if true, it's major cope since I have a solid firm jawline but unfortunately the biggest truecel on here.

I'm uneducated in facial anatomy idk what is jaw I'll need to Google it